First down day tomorrow !!!!

biggusburdus said:
Poor Neil! Lol..

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mummyvicky said:
Thanks ladies I'm still starving lol had a stir fry and apple and a coffee lol
Might have to go to bed soo. And dream about brekkie !!!!! I've used less that 420cal today so really could of eaten something small earlier when I was so hungry .

Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mummyvicky said:
Might have to go to bed soo. And dream about brekkie !!!!! I've used less that 420cal today so really could of eaten something small earlier when I was so hungry .

Well done you! I will be going to bed early too!

Going to bed early when you do your first few DD's helps, now though after 3 months of JUDDD I actually look forward to my DD's and rarely feel hungry.
One thought though, if you are doing WW are you doing a DD after a calorie restricted day rather than a JUDDD Up Day of 1700-2000 cals, because if so you really will be hungry,mainly because you are starting a DD at negative calorie balance. You can mix JUDDD with other diets but you need to eat your Up Day calories if you are going to 'enjoy' your DD's. Anyway well done for today...you've done it.

Back