First Stone gone many more to go

Back from my holidays. Back to slightly healthier eating. Managed to get a lot of walking in on saturday, about 18500 steps. Well needed after a week of being not that active. Was nice spending time with family but glad to be home now.

So far not quite back on plan yet. Had friends round for dinner yesterday and made double chocolate cookies. Most of the cookies I gave to my neighbours though.
Back to normal from tomorrow when I am back at work in the new building. Will have to leave half an hour earlier than usual 🙁

Well, first day back at work didn't go as planned with healthy food. Took chocolates in that my mum gave me but I had liads of them as I was so stressed with the longer commute and everything going wrong.
Hopefulky tomorrow be a better day. X

You'll soon get into a rhythm with the commute hun - and things go wrong in waves, so that will pass and then you'll be straight back on track!

I hate commuting, it feels like such a waste of time.

Bad eating day yesterday especially after drunking wine in the evening.
Have lost some of the weight I had put on.
Blood pressure is stable so hopefully I can stay off the meds.
Will try to go back on plan now bar tuesday when we have a team buffet at wirk to cheer ourselves up. God knows I need cheering up in that dark building.

Sorry gone awol again. Just been stressing with work really and not sure what to di yet.
Went to the doctors last Tuesday and officially no longer have high blood pressure.
Very happy about that.
Had a downer on Saturday as an ambulance outside my house brought on flashbacks to the night my neighbour was taken to hospital. Didn't realise this was still effecting me that badly. Struggeling a bit with that. One of my friends made some insensitive comments to me as she doesn't understand this at all.
Hope everyone is ok. X

Last edited:
Fabulous news on the BP Tessa, that's great.

I also completely get the ambulance being the trigger to what was a hugely traumatic event - what about finding a PTSD counsellor? xxxx

Great aboout the BP tess. Soery to hear you are still struggling with your neighbours passing, grief is such a difficult thing to figure out.

Back