FIRST WEIGH IN!!!!!

Hi guys! I just started yesterday, though I have a lot more to lose.... Any chance I could join you in these first few weeks? I know No one else doing this :)

My weigh day is Thursday, I can't wait!

Hooolllaaaaa!!
I'm currently on Day 3 of week 4 and it honestly does get easier!! What you're doing now (the first 2-3 days) is the hardest of it all!!! So hang in there ;)
xxx

Well done to you all :)

Hi angel006 yes I did the dreaded deed on Tuesday ' I got weighed measured bloods etc all done and here I am heading into day 5 & feeling horrid I have the bad breath and feeling cold all the time . I know it's only a matter of hanging in there as it does get better ..... How are you getting on
Tigger22

Hi Tigger, it is Day 1 for me. I am going to tough it out till i get to my ideal weight. Keep at it, you can do it! The issue with the bad breath is what i am most worried about. Ladies, isn't there anything we can do about that?

Last edited:
Hi Tigger, it is Day 1 for me. I am going to tough it out till i get to my ideal weight. Keep at it, you can do it! The issue with the bad breath is what i am most worried about. Ladies, isn't there anything we can do about that?

I buy little tiny bottles of breath freshener from the pharmacist who does my LT for 59p you just put a drop of two on your tongue, its very very minty!

Dreading the bad breath, I talk face to face with people everyday! Breath spray for me I think!

Hi all!

Had to do my weigh in this morning, because I was called into work yesterday... -8.8lbs, or 4Kg! Woooooo!!! Very pleased, thank goodness it is working :)

Well done! That's fantastic.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back