Fish's Florida Countdown

The stomach ache is the worst!

I am good thankyou, on the countdown to holiday so got to start my refeed on Friday or Saturday so hoping to get as much off by then as possible!!!

How much are you off now if you don't mind me asking? Not long left for you then now!

I've got about 5 weeks until we leave and I'm tempted to extend my time on plan for the extra week than I had planned to get a bit more off - I just wish I had got motivated a bit sooner!

That's ok.

I have lost 50lb so far, 12 weeks tomorrow, but I have had the odd day off so I suppose it could have been more!

1.75l done, just another one of those to go.

Just went to check on the veggies in the garden and have subsequently been drenched - so time for a cup of stock for me. While the weather is frankly quite rubbish right now, I may do one cup of stock and one cup of marmite to keep the chills down. I'll probably make my own bone broth later in the week, as that'll be better for me than the premade powders :)

Oh no that doesn't sound good!

My day was ok, got an interview tomorrow which I am really nervous about and I have been trying to study for but my brain has frozen up!

For me it was the toughest interview I have ever done.

It took an hour and a half, I felt like I was applying to be managing director by the time I had finished!!
I think it went ok though, I have been for a few recently and haven't been successful.
I don't do well in interviews - I was the same with exams, I knew my stuff but fell apart at the time!

How are you getting on? x

Scales have finally started moving again this morning so that's a refreshing difference from the last two weeks of STS!

New washing machine arrived yesterday, I could not be more excited to not be hand washing clothing if I tried - shame it's raining and I can't air it outside. I also don't think a brand new washing machine has been spinning so much in one day.

Working it out I now have 26 days before I fly and 26lbs to lose...stranger things have happened right?!

How are you Darcy?

I am good thankyou.
I love new household appliances, I am a bit sad like that!

A pound a day would be lovely, if you find a way to do that please let me know! ;-)

I'm basking in the glory that it does a quick wash on one of the settings in 14 minutes :)
If I unlock the magic I will let you know! We'll see how close I can get to the 195lb pre holiday target, I'll be honest not too optimistic on 2 weeks of STS that 195lb is achievable anymore :s

Good weekend?

Back