Fit, flab free and fifty

jayne23

In last 14 months ive gone from 16.10 down to 12.7 and back up to 13.10. Started by using exante which worked really well for me, and gave me the confidence to start exercising. S nce january ive been running, have some achievements over that time that im really proud of (like my first 10 miles, a wolf run and various other things.

However over the last 6 months the motivations wavered, Lots of exercise means you get really hungry, The diet advice you have relied on for years no longer works for you. Things that have worked well, like retrying vlcd's doesnt help, and i ended up having to leave a pump class as thought i was going to faint. Am surrounded by lovely friends who spend their eveninngs and weekends running marathons, ultra marathons (i didnt even know that they existed) and who encourage runs at lunchtime.

So need to refocus. Hence starting this blog. Hoping that it keeps me accountable for what i do.

Here to follow your diary :)
I'm kind of the same, at my biggest I was 16.7 stone and last year I got down to 11.7ish. I did juice plus for 4 months and went to the gym 6 days a week! Then when I met my bf at the start of the year the diet went out of the wi down and I managed to get back up to 12.12 and a half. I joined a group on thurs so this is my first week
Good luck :)

Hiya, Good to chat to someone in similar boat. Slimming worlds worked for me before but would rather pay my gym membership and race entries than SW subs, Know what types of stuff i should be eating and when my heads in the right place im ace ar the whole healthy eating and loads of exercise things, Lost 7lb in a week a couple of weeks ago, Have put it back on. So am gonna try SW principles which is just healthy eating really. Have mapped my runs, filled in my fitness pal, logged on fetcheveryone, And do all these things great when im sticking to the plan, but when my heads out of kilter, i eat rubbish, and dont own up to it,

Back