Food Diary 2014! I Will Do This!

Hey, just dropping by to say I really like your thread! Keep going, you're doing great! If you hit a wall, just pick up the plan and start again! I've just started my own profile so I'm hoping to start posting about my Slimming World journey! I even find writing it down on something like this will keep me more focused! Im trying my first success express week and taking a break from the extra easy plan cause my weightloss has become very slow! Anyhoo, I shall be checking your thread regularly :) Thanks for posting! :p

Merry Christmas everyone.

youd think I'd be busy etc lol, but no just waiting for me dinner now lol.

anyways, as you can see I haven't been on for awhile for many reasons..Ive put weight back on..al of it to be fair.
and because of money situations I have a plan for the new year!

I'm going to be trying to count my calories from the 1st Jan, and try and diet that way, I've even just reserved my kitchen scales to pick up tomorrow hehe.

As soon as I can afford it I'm thinking of going back to slimming world, but I thought to try get my weight down I'll try this way.

Have a nice day everyone :)

Yh, I find it hard to get back into good habits lol.

I think ill struggle with CCing at first as I don't have a clue what to do. But I'm trying to figure out how many calories to have first as I don't want to dive straight into 1200cals a day..I want to do it slowly and at a healthy rate.

Also I was going to make a new diary too and ill tag it on my post if you'd like to join me there in the future :) I've got to try work out how to do it though first :confused: aha.

Thanks for your support too by the way :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thought i'd weigh myself this morning just out of curiosity...turns out that I lost 7lbs..couldn't believe my eyes so I had to move the scales to a few places in me bedroom lol just to double check, turns out I did actually lose that much. And over Christmas too well chuffed. Just before Christmas I weighed myself and I was just over 16st.

I have to plan my foods etc and try get some shopping in so I can start my CCing, I was thinking about maybe starting off with something like 2000cals and just see from week to week and then I can change it from there, as I've done some calculators but they all say different lol, so I thought if I could at least start from a higher calorie rate and then see from my first week then second and so on, and lower it as I go.

Hope I can lower it as I please on mfp too, but still learning my way around that aswel.

This seems like a really long post, which I spose isn't bad considering I've been off here for awhile lol.

Ah my TDEE is 2051..so I'm going to start with 2000..win or lose right? :)

I'm going to try and make a new diary in the calorie counting department, as this is currently in the slimmingworld one and I don't want members hassling me lol, I know people actually do that, they're like "your diary is in the wrong thread" or whatever they call it.

I just hope I don't miss much aha, i think I'll still pop in here though. I've noticed the calorie counting forums ain't as busy as these :( I'll probs be talking to myself lol. But still, my aim is to log log log etc why not right?

Nice to feel as though I have my head in the right place.

Maybe put it in the weight loss diary section instead as that's more active? xx

Thanks, I've literally just posted it lol, but will be adding a link to my signature. I'm still going to be noseying around too as I like the busier ones tend to get more support etc. How are you doing at slimming world? X

Thanks, I've literally just posted it lol, but will be adding a link to my signature. I'm still going to be noseying around too as I like the busier ones tend to get more support etc. How are you doing at slimming world? X

I'll sub in a sec :)
I've been doing bad tbh, finally getting properly back on the wagon today after 2 months and gaining 7lbs :eek: :eek:
Hoping to have it off soon though!! xx

I'll sub in a sec :)
I've been doing bad tbh, finally getting properly back on the wagon today after 2 months and gaining 7lbs :eek: :eek:
Hoping to have it off soon though!! xx

Oh dear, but it's been Christmas so ya could use that as an excuse :D you'll easily get that off in now time.

Have you got a diary? x

Back