Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Hadn't thought of that Bev... may do 790 from Monday then.... after packs run out though I will prob switch to low GI diet then.. coz i need the carbs for running.. but I want to get the 5lbs off first :)

Hey hun,

Ohhh "exercising" huh!!!!! Sounds like fun, hehehe!
Healthy eating going ok, still contemplating CD for a few weeks just to get the bulk of this weight off and then back to healthy eating. We'll see what happens!

So glad calf is feeling much better!! With all this "exercising" those 5lbs will be off in no time lol!!

Much love, chelle xx

14 days to go

Well I ate yesterday.. I had decided to in advance though.. But think it all started to veer that way once I'd decided to eat Chicken on Thursday last week.. exactly same thing happened in Feb!

Anyway parents came and took me out for dinner.. but I had breakfast after the gym first thing yesterday morning too! Anyway I never got on the scales.. they could have gone up a tad.. but I figure its not real weight, so I'm SS'ing today.. undecided whether to have chicken for dinner or not.. may do, since I decided to do AAM or 790 from now on... but it def makes me more prone to falling off the wagon I find!

Had another date last night, just went round to his place and stayed over, couldn't go until late as I had to leave the dog all night, so I had to make sure it was like any other night ie as though it was his bedtime.. also had to get up at 5.45am to get home to let him out as I would on a normal morning. Meant there was a little less "exercise" last night! Despite that I'm still sleepy! Anyway... I really like this guy.... that will probably jinx it or something! Usually I go off guys after a couple of weeks.. but this started slowly and I like him more each time.. rather than the other way round like normal! So hopefully he feels the same and i'm not going to get a taste of my own medicine!

Plan to go for a swim this evening and then run tomorrow morning.. calf feels loads better, went for a walk yesterday with parents and could hardly feel a thing.. fingers crossed! Got my race pack through for my race on 13th May today.. have one the Monday before too.. so I have to get training! Besides after spending the last 3 days in the gym i'm feeling super fit.. need to transfer this energy into my running!

10 1/2 days to go

Well I ate again last night, have managed to lose the 3lbs (not real pounds) that I had put on after my weekends activities. So back to needing to lose 5lbs to be normal bmi.

But I ate last night and again today... wasn't even hungry, but I did it to aid my running.. today I have no excuse! I went out for a run last night, my first since last week when my calf started to hurt again. Run was going brilliantly, I was running between 8.40 and 9.40 min miles for most of it.. slowed down a bit at times though - meaning I averaged 9.41 min miles ... BUT ... I was feeling all happy with myself, speed was improving again like it had before, legs weren't hurting..... and then.... at 2 3/4 miles my calf started hurting!!!!!

I ran on a little more, but stopped after a bit because I didn't want to do more damage, stretched and walked a bit, ran a bit more.. stopped, stretched etc. The pain was nowhere near as bad as it had been when it first happened two weeks ago, but if i had carried on it would have been! SO i'm GUTTED! I have my first race of the year a week on Monday. Can still feel the pain, and if I press hard on the calf muscle it hurts (yeah I know.. don't press hard on it lol!). Don't think it can be a straight forward calf cramp any longer, when I think back to when it happened, my muscle didn't spasm like with a cramp and it wasn't hard or tight. However the pain isn't really indicative of a muscle strain either.. really hope it isn't a muscle strain.. but I think it may be a slight one. Have looked up millions of websites on sports injuries and its the only thing I can come up with.

Think I will swim today, and try and run tomorrow, but will have to just do mile at a time I think, tomorrow a mile, saturday maybe a mile and a half and try and strengthen it that way.. assuming it lets me!

Its sods law that when I want to run I can't! Oh and what really really pees me off.. is when I was 5 stone overweight I ran with no injuries.. hell I did two half marathons when I was at least 3 stone heavier than I am now! Its like a cruel joke!

Another date last night with "A".. all going very well, like him more and more every time I see him. He didnt' come round till late as he had been out on his bike (he cycles, i run... we're prefectly matched!), but he wasn't supposed to come round until tonight, he asked if we could bring it forward because he couldn't wait until tonight :D Seeing him tomorrow and Saturday too :)

awww punkass he must like you lots then
oh i dream of the day i can run
swimming i can do just get embaressed about being in my cossie

hope your calf loosens up a bit for you
kaz xx

Date last night was fantastic... I like him more every time I see him.. stayed in, drank three bottles of wine between us, watched Brokeback Mountain .. chatted, went to bed very late... didn't sleep till early hours, woke up pretty damn early... didn't get up till nearly lunchtime ;p Got up, showered and dressed.. then undressed and back in bed within a few mins of getting dressed lol.. then he went home to rest and I went out to sunbathe!

Just getting ready now to go over to his.. :D

Starting low GI diet on Monday, so stuffing my face this weekend!!! After all I am burning off lots of calories horizontally!

Hey Chelle

Well I went to Birmingham Runner today for a gait analysis. Leg felt better last week, then started hurting after 2 3/4 miles, went out again a couple of days later and ran off road and although it hurt it wasn't as bad.. pain still there today though.

Anyway I had to run on the treadmill in the shop and they filmed it, my right leg lands perfectly.. my left leg (the one with the pain) lands okay then kinda wobbles inwards (calf pain is down the inside back of the muscle), So they were able to see why I've injured myself - of course don't know why it has happened now since i've probably always ran in this weird wobbly way lol! I tried on loads of pairs of running shoes and ran each of them on the treadmill before settling for a pair.... its poss the pair i have been running in are already past their best mileage or alternatively could be wrong for me now i've lost weight.. they advised against getting a calf support for now and said instead to run the new shoes in and see if they help.... so will try them out tomorrow.

Guy that served me was very cute!

U still on the healthy eating thing.. will go check ur diary
Kx

Back in touch!

Hi Kirsten, :)

Just wanted to say hi, and to let you know that im back, well kind of anyway, hope your well, i've just read a little bit of your diary, i caught a glimse of a new man and a hurt leg, bit of good and a bit of bad then. Lots to catch up with as been away from here since Jan, hope your still around!
Emma

hey punkass where you gone
i`ve not seen you in ages
you still about?

kaz

Back