For the love of EXANTE!

Lesley, you have lost so much! You must feel fantastic 👍🏻 People who have never had to lose a significant amount of weight will never know how hard it actually is. A real achievement x

No they really don't know. The struggle is real and life long!! I don't think there will ever be a day when I'm not thinking about my weight ... ah well I'm in a MUCH better place than I was a few years ago, learning to accept myself (only taken almost 48 years lol!)

Hi

How's everyone doing? I'm very happy to report a 4lb loss this week :)
Also just had the new Hot Cross Bun bar for dinner ... was really nice, and did taste strangely like a hot cross bun with butter! Going to save my others for Easter and try to fool myself i'm eating the real thing :D

Well done Lesley! You are doing so well.
I cracked and ate, knocked myself out of ketosis. Peed off with myself and down. 😞

Well done on your loss, I only weigh myself every few weeks...like a bigger number!!
I also tried that bar today.....yum, same as you will save for a treat as loved the Stollen bar at Christmas and miss them now 🤪

Hi guys, i started on Monday after weeks of failed starts 🙈 i have surgery on May 20th so i have no choice but to stick at it this time as i strictly have 6 weeks.

Im not going to lie i’ve been REALLY hungry! Chewing gum, black coffee and water have been my saviour this week.

Has anyone found the bars make them feel really bloated?!

Newbie, yes at the beginning they did but as you get used to them it improves...I also find if you can stomach it that Green tea helps the bloating. I also had a few “deadlines” to keep me on track but mine were more fun than yours. All the best and you can do it. I am now on week 14 and am 3 dress sizes down already. The fast results keep me motivated. All tg3 best and we are all behind you x

Well done on your loss, I only weigh myself every few weeks...like a bigger number!!
I also tried that bar today.....yum, same as you will save for a treat as loved the Stollen bar at Christmas and miss them now 🤪

Ooh I bet I would have liked the Stollen bar!!! Hopefully I won't still be here next Xmas to find out lol.

i weigh every single morning ... can't help myself! :D

Hi guys, i started on Monday after weeks of failed starts 🙈 i have surgery on May 20th so i have no choice but to stick at it this time as i strictly have 6 weeks.

Im not going to lie i’ve been REALLY hungry! Chewing gum, black coffee and water have been my saviour this week.

Has anyone found the bars make them feel really bloated?!

I find the first 4 - 5 days really tough, but then it gets a LOT easier, I'm only ever hungry just before I'm due to eat now really. Just think of hunger = fat melting away, it works for me anyway.

I don't notice bloating with the bars, I have one for dinner every day :)

good luck - keep posting, it helps!
x

I daren't have the bars. I know from past experience I will binge eat them if I do or have cravings for other naughty things.

Newbie, yes at the beginning they did but as you get used to them it improves...I also find if you can stomach it that Green tea helps the bloating. I also had a few “deadlines” to keep me on track but mine were more fun than yours. All the best and you can do it. I am now on week 14 and am 3 dress sizes down already. The fast results keep me motivated. All tg3 best and we are all behind you x

Hi Yoyo, thank you i’ll try the green tea! Ive found its the chocolate bars which tend to make me bloat the most, i may keep them for an evening at home rather than at work.

My deadline is actually a fun one, its cosmetic surgery for new boobies haha so the surgeon said if i wanted to lose weight best to do before surgery to ensure i end up with the right sized implants etc.

3 dress sizes down is amazing, well done! I love reading these posts to keep me motivated 😊 x

I find the first 4 - 5 days really tough, but then it gets a LOT easier, I'm only ever hungry just before I'm due to eat now really. Just think of hunger = fat melting away, it works for me anyway.

I don't notice bloating with the bars, I have one for dinner every day :)

good luck - keep posting, it helps!
x

Hi Lesley, thats so funny every time my tummy rumbled i told myself it was fat cells dying 😂

Today has been a little easier, i think breaking the habit of just WANTING to eat is the hardest part but im actually enjoying having a break from food too if that makes sense? Like not constantly thinking what or when i can eat!

Thank you will def keep posting its keeps me positive and motivated reading everyone elses posts too 😊 x

I have been doing ‘food week’ but only doing 5 days not 7. I know not everyone likes to do it but I’m thinking it might boost my metabolism so will see this week. If not I won’t bother again 🤣 I’m just having one griddled chicken breast with griddled courgette as well as my 3 packs. Tastes great TBH but not really stopping the hunger lol

Hi Lesley, thats so funny every time my tummy rumbled i told myself it was fat cells dying 😂

Today has been a little easier, i think breaking the habit of just WANTING to eat is the hardest part but im actually enjoying having a break from food too if that makes sense? Like not constantly thinking what or when i can eat!

Thank you will def keep posting its keeps me positive and motivated reading everyone elses posts too 😊 x

I so get that! I'm so happy the 'am I eating too much/enough, what shall I cook tonight, etc etc' thoughts have gone for a while ... but to be fair they've just been replaced with, how much will I lose today, do I look thinner yet? lol

HI all

Well I'm into my 3rd week now. And since Friday I've been feeling really lightheaded and dizzy when I stand up ... not great! Yesterday I had 2 mini babybels which didn't help (but tasted fantastic! :D).

Scales have slowed down this week, which is SO disheartening, but I only have 2 weeks left before I go back to intermittent Exante / Slimming World/ Nights out, so will persevere ...plus I've spent my food budget on Exante now, and I'm too tight to buy any other food lol.

I checked the website yesterday and they only recommend TS for people with BMI 30 and above ... and (as much as I really can't believe it, I'm still 20st in my head) i'm 31.8 .... 11 lbs until I'm a smidge under 30 and officially just Overweight lol

Anyway, me and my dizzy head are off to have a bath, a Cookies and Cream bar (would eat those even if not on a diet!) and Line of Duty before bed.

Good light week to everyone!
Lesley
xx

Sorry for being a Debbie downer, but I have gained two days on the trot. Feel like 😭 Head is all over the place for several reasons and the only thing I can think is water intake. 😭😭😭

Back