Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

why not make you own. I do a lot and freeze. Am sure that tin of tomatoes onion celery garlic cant be many sins. I then liquidize it as its more useful. You can then fry lean minced beef and just add and have with spagetti and salad.

why not make you own. I do a lot and freeze. Am sure that tin of tomatoes onion celery garlic cant be many sins. I then liquidize it as its more useful. You can then fry lean minced beef and just add and have with spagetti and salad.
I do this too! xx

Can anyone help me with the syns in an Asda Pasta in Sauce Cheese & Ham? It says 1.5syns per 100g when made up as directed, but I have omitted the butter and used the milk as part of my HEA so I'm not sure how to syn it. It doesn't say anything about the calories when it's dry or I'd go off that.

Thanks for this, I am always looking for these values! x

Wow so glad I found this!! Thought they were all syn free! Oops!! :ashamed0005:

Do I cook the pasta n sauce as normal then add the egg and put it in the oven? Just checking :)

Yeah I add whatever veg etc to the pasta once cooked then whisk 3 eggs and add to the mixture then put in a flan tray which has been sprayed in fry light. I cooked mine on 200 for about 20-25 mins. It was delish! Will post a pic x

image-3240848682.jpg

Cheese and Broccoli 'Pasta n Sauce Quiche' with added grated cheese and cooked mushrooms...Mmm! (No cottage cheese) x

How upto date is the list on the front page?

I'm looking for
'Tesco pasta in sauce cheese and brocoli'
Made without butter= 5 syns

120ml semi skimmed milk is 3 syns

5-3 = 2

Does that make the pasta n sauce 2 syns if I use milk as a healthy extra?

How upto date is the list on the front page?

I'm looking for
'Tesco pasta in sauce cheese and brocoli'
Made without butter= 5 syns

120ml semi skimmed milk is 3 syns

5-3 = 2

Does that make the pasta n sauce 2 syns if I use milk as a healthy extra?

I would say yes. Have you tried it without milk?

Hi, I'm a newbie, just about to restart slimming world. Just one quick question are the Uncle Ben's express rice free or synned? If so then what are they synned? :D
thank you very muchly!!!
xox

Can someone tell me which pasta and sauce are free? I have chicken and mushroom, tomato and also the Leek and Ham one in. I have my book from about 2 years ago so I don't know whats changed. Thanks

New poster here.

Apologies if any of this has been posted before.........I'm still working my way through the different forums and sub forums.
Looking for syn value for Mayflower Curry Sauce and a frozen mash potato that is advertised as less than 3% fat and has the following nutritional info:

89kcal per 100g
Ingredients: Potato(82%), milk, butter, oil, rice, flour, salt, lactose,palm fat, milk protein, spices

Thanks in advance
Kevin

Back