Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Well done Tara , I started the week before & I lost 6lb and this Tuesday I lost 7lb so hopefully I can get 4-5 lb this week
Tigger22

Hiya ladies :) i started lipotrim last friday, so today was weigh in and id lost 6lb :) so am happy with that. How did everyone else get on? xx

woohoo!! well done Tara :) x

Hi gorgeous gang, I'm heading to the pharmacy after work to collect the plastic bag of hope and happiness! Ha! So I'll be a Friday weigh in also. I can't wait to update you guys next week! Yay! Xxx

Have my first weigh in on Friday, on day 3 now, Ketosis kicking in ! Done 4.5Stone on Cambridge 18 months ago and Maintained , time for the next 4.5 stone to be gone! about 7 to loose to get to goal weight. Hope everyone's having a good week!

Have my first weigh in on Friday, on day 3 now, Ketosis kicking in ! Done 4.5Stone on Cambridge 18 months ago and Maintained , time for the next 4.5 stone to be gone! about 7 to loose to get to goal weight. Hope everyone's having a good week!

Well done, first of all, on the 4.5st and on keeping it off.
won't take long to shift the other 4.5st! Good Luck xx

Thanks , your loss is going really well !! This time seems sooo much harder ! Have surgery on the 11th of Nov and would like to drop a stone before then ( felt sorry for the people lifting me on and off the bed! lol ) yesterday was crazy bad my mouth tasted like cardboard and we had a family meeting that ended up revolving around a take a way , not great for the 3rd day ! Didn't touch anything though , already getting impatient as stupidly weighing at home and seeing nothing lol , Tempted just to pick up replacement packs and not weigh tomorrow and give it until next week as I,m feeling a bit like if I haven't lost what I had hoped for it will put me on a downer for the weekend which is the hardest time of the week!

Well bit the bullet and just weighed at the pharmacy although this is only the Moring of day 5.......... 4 days and 6.5lbs off think I can deal with that !

Well bit the bullet and just weighed at the pharmacy although this is only the Moring of day 5.......... 4 days and 6.5lbs off think I can deal with that !

woohoo!! Well done Camera Shy.......that's a great loss for 4 days!! xx

Well done Camera Shy Kiwi that's a great loss for only 5 days congrats :)x

Yay I'm a Friday person too! I hate Sundays...always feel like the weigh-in is such a ways away :)

Best of luck today Friday weighers :) x

down 2lb this week. I'm a small bit disappointed given that it's a TFR diet and I could lose 2lbs in a week if I was on Weight Watchers and eating real food! Lol.

But a loss is a loss and, realistically, I did have quite a big loss last week :)

Back