GemBritney LL Diary

Well done on your weight loss so far, great start. I love the shakes, strawberry, Chocolate and vanilla. I do have the vegetable soup but have to put a little salt /peper in to take the powder taste away. I think it smells worse than it tastes lol x
Forgot to mention the water, hmm it is a struggle but trying to space it out between my packs which is making it easier. x
Thanks TBSX... well done on ur mid week WI! its a fab motivator seeing fantastic results so quick. i do struggle with water..... i just cant stand the taste of it..... but i can stomach it more with the hint of sunshine orange.. what day is ur 1st WI

Day 16 feeling a little deprived and sorry for myself i suppose..... i really am missing the simple things...... and i have a headache.....
im trying my best to neck the water back and even bought some fruits of the forest which i find revolting... lol so had 2 coffees 2 lots of 500ml bottles of water today (i know its not enough) so i will down a bottle as soon as i finish this post, so at least iv had 1.5 litres plus coffee and shakes. hope ur all doing well..... any motivation welcome!!!

Hi Gembritney
Sounds like you are doing really well.
Before I started LL I didn't drink much water.
I found what worked for me was to remember the water wheel picture, keep it topped up little and often. It soon becomes a habit. I always take a glass of water to bed. When I get up in the morning I top it up and have a glass before my shower and first cup of coffee. Starting early seems to give more time during the day to spread out the water drinking -and peeing!!
If you can up the water I'm sure the headache will go. Sip it little and often rather than trying to gulp a bottle at a time.
You can drink hot water too, a bit weird at first, but okay in cold weather.
Stick with it Gem.

Hi, my first WI is tomorrow, nervously excited. Today has been a bad day though only becuase I havent had time to drink much water, hoping this doesnt affect my loss. Hope you feel much better soon! x

Hi, my first WI is tomorrow, nervously excited. Today has been a bad day though only becuase I havent had time to drink much water, hoping this doesnt affect my loss. Hope you feel much better soon! x
Thanks TBSX i ffeel better now i have antibiotics. i struggle with the water drinking too.... have u tried the drink flavours ???

Day 17 still missing the simple things.....walked 1 1/2 miles today so hopefully it will pay off. pfffffffffffffffft is all i gotta say.... dunno what else to write....

Hi Gem,

I'm walking from the train to my work in town. So that's around 25 mins every morning. When I'm not working at night I also walk back to the station. At the weekends I do body pump and body attack. Not sure if they're helping with my loses but they make me feel good. Total endorphin rush.

well done gingette.... i know what u mean about the endorphins! xx

Day 18 walked a good mile today..... split in 2. but my gosh am i craving food.... the hunger pangs are insane!!! and iv drank so much water i thought my bladder would burst. pfffffft

Day 19 not so stressed today after my blood tests came back clear.... altho whilst chatting to my parents i let out a fart and it followed thru.... embarrassing!!!! why is this????? i had just drank a bottle of water and a coffee......

sorry Magic LOL...... i gotta be honest in my diary ;)... and least if someone else shits themselves they will not feel alone lmao!!!

Just got back from WI... lost 3lbs.... spose its better than a kick i the teeth....
All that walking obviously didnt pay off.... oh well onwards and downwards....:sigh:

Well done for ur loss so far :)

Ive only just had my midweek WI and i've lost 9lb im well chuffed!!
Its great to hear other peoples experiences, so thanks for sharing...

I too love the Chocolate shakes..that and the porridge :)

Keep your updates coming xxxx

Well done Gembritney, just look at how much you have lost in 3 weeks!! :) X

I lovefood1, wow is all I can say, well done! :) X

Well done for ur loss so far :)

Ive only just had my midweek WI and i've lost 9lb im well chuffed!!
Its great to hear other peoples experiences, so thanks for sharing...

I too love the Chocolate shakes..that and the porridge :)

Keep your updates coming xxxx
Thanks Ilovefood And TBSX! i am finding things a struggle but i soldier on thru....... my CBT really helped yesterday.. made me re evaluate things!:vibes:

Day 23 soldiering on..... finding it hard but hey ho.... I feel more reason to be strong at this tho.... Apparently my self obsessed sister seems to think i will still be this size at her wedding.... and i wont stick to the diet....
well im gonna do it and loose the weight!!!!!:talk017:

That'll be great motivation for you Gem.
Go girl . x

Apparently my self obsessed sister seems to think i will still be this size at her wedding.... and i wont stick to the diet....

Ok, now you HAVE to do it and I am sure you will! Well done for all you have achieved so far and I am sure you are going to prove her 100% wrong. :character00238:

Back