GemBritney LL Diary

HEY ALL.... im back... had a blow out all week... im such a failure and i was so sure id get to my goal by vegas in 12 days..... DAMN! had to rush to docs today as i binged then had laxatives.... i have been in agony all day.. it was really scary.... weight really does have a terrible effect on our lives... :(

Aw Gem I thought you were having a bit of blow out, there is no shame and certainly no need to hide from us lovely we all totally get it, probably more than anyine else does!!

Be careful with the laxatives they can cause such problems and really wont counter balance the blow out so not sure they are worth the pain they cause you.

As for a failure, thats a joke right, er hello how much have you lost, oh yeah 5 and a half stone! Which partt of failure does that fall into because I am seriously struggling with that one! You are a success, just look in the mirror, just look at the compliments you get, just look at your gorgeous holiday snaps. If you had not done LL you would most definately be going on holiday heavier than you were when you started LL.

You may not hit your goal for the holiday, as I wont for mine, but do you know what I will be looking like one hot chick on the beach and you will knock em dead in vegas and be happy with the pictures that your sis will have taken, 12lb really isnt going to make that much difference in the grand scheme of the things, however you can lose another couple of pounds or so dont use your holiday as an excuse to let things go you have done so well gorgeous xxxxxxxxxx

Ditto to what lady t has said. A few of us are struggling at the mo. All of us have lost weight. Started to look and feel better. A few compliments on the way. Summer here. Don't want to miss out on the holidays and social fun. A little bit won't hurt. Lapse ! Then can't get back in the grove.

Sound familiar? We can reign it in. Hour by hour day by day till we are kicking ketosis. Stick with us kiddo we have a ways to go yet some of us more than others ;-) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good advice from the ladies .You are certainly not a failure.
You look brill and you should hold your head up and believe in yourself.
Take care.
Cathy

I can't say anything better than Lady T and the others Gem.
Look at your pics - before and your lovely new Avatar...........
Failure - I DON'T THINK SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do the laxative thing Gem.
Do you see a laxative diet on this forum? No, because it ain't the way to go hun.
You know you can do it properly.
Know what my Mum says:
"Patience is a virtue, catch it if you can, seldom in a woman. never in a man"
I know you want this quick,but there aren't really any short cuts.
Welcome back. We miss you when you aren't here. xx:D

what lovely, touching comments from you all! i really didnt expect to get a reply from anyone tonight and i log back on and u have all been here to make me feel better! Lady T, you have made things a lot clearer for me.. i shouldnt punish myself over a few pounds. I feel so grateful to have u all in my life and would be lost without u all... Thankyou thankyou so very much xxxxxx

Hey Gem, I have been away for a while and have been meaning to get in touch to say (like everyone else) how wonderful you look and how well you have been doing. Please don't beat yourself up for a short term lapse - just look what you have achieved over weeks and weeks of believing in yourself and sticking to your goals. Well done you! :clap::clap: I know you'll pick yourself up and get back into to it - no problem!

what lovely, touching comments from you all! i really didnt expect to get a reply from anyone tonight and i log back on and u have all been here to make me feel better! Lady T, you have made things a lot clearer for me.. i shouldnt punish myself over a few pounds. I feel so grateful to have u all in my life and would be lost without u all... Thankyou thankyou so very much xxxxxx

Hello beautiful, loving your profile pic.

I'm glad my words have helped you and we are always her for you hunny, never forget that!

Just saw your facebook, congrats! See everything is falling into place for you :D

I just noticed your strapline:

Nothing tastes as good as slim!! Very true so just remind yourself next time you feel a blow out coming on xxxx

Hi Gem how are you doing hun?
Sexy xx

Hello all.... i have not been in a great place recently and have gained a stone.... im very low and fragile at the moment...for the past week i have started my days with the packs but come evening after work, and seeing all the foods go thru the till and stacking them on shelves i cave. :( but as i have today and tomorrow off i thought maybe a good time to start and get back on track. my evenings are the worst so i will have a sleeping tablet to help me sleep on the forst couple days...

Also i know i am a very much ALL OR NOTHING girl... but on this occasion... just to get myself into it again i will be having a couple of coke zeros a day and a splash of milk in my tea..... its something i feel my help me stay on track..... my face has really bloated up and my work shirt is too small for me now.... im being very honest and see no reason to lie to u all. my parents have said i have pit weight on and i kn ow i have.. and can see the physical evidence and the proof is also on the scales.... where on earth i got the strength to do it before i have no idea..... I am currently waiting for admin to transfer my diary back onto to LL....

Arghh... stress .... food is all i think about xxxxxx

Missed u all....

love fatty xxx

Welcome back Gem.
Sorry to hear you are in a fragile state.Your photo looks amazing of you in your pink dress.
You have made a good decision to get back on track after putting on 14lbs .You can get rid of that in a couple of weeks.
Stay stong and focussed you can do it.
Cathy

Last edited:
Lovely to have you back. Sent you a message. Can I just say, start sorting what you are feeling fragile and low about the weight will come. The weight gain is not the be all and end all of this. If you were gaining weight and enjoying yourself then great, not ideal but better than being miserable and gaining. Dont panic about loosing as you know you can do this and do it well. Get your head straight and have a think what you did that was less than healthy to gain.

Chin up lovely xx

Thanks clara xxxx

The most important thing is your back, I'm struggling but I'm so much worse when I'm not on here. I'm sorry you feel so low chick you have done so well overall, don't let a few rotten weeks undo all your fab weeks and massive losses! It's hard to feel positive when tour so low and it's hard to see a way out. Welldone on getting back on here and being so honest. Xx

still not back on track.... and im up about 19lbs from my lowest weight with LL.... i am ready just to live in my permenantly i am undescribably at my witsa end and cant cope....

I wrote a not last night just to see how i would feel when its all down on paper.... Its screwed up in my pocket and i will now relay it to you all.... >>>>

"everyday i start on a mission to succeed with finishing my weightloss. I HAD lost 82lbs and hpw now gained 19lbs of that back. i really dont know how i managed to loose the weight in the first place.
I get EXCITED at the thought of being able to restart my packs (each day i restart!!!) and plan how i will overcome any issues that arise during the day , revolving around food.
My weight is slowly but surely creeping back on and i can FEET IT! SEE IT i feel so unfortunate..WHY ME? i did all this hard work and now im reverting back to my old ways!?! I even dread going to my new job as my uniform is now to small and i have to cover up in a jumper which leads to sweltering when rushing about. this make me feel awfuo that my buttons are about to pop off.
I can tell i have gainedd all over... but mainly in my ballooned face and stomach.
I dont know why i cant conqeur the last 14lbs..... PLUS now the 19lbs ...so intotal i have set myself back to loosing 33lbs!!! OMG!!!!!! i cant handle this.
I see people i know very well and they NEVER physically change.... and i have gained all this in less than a month! food is all i think about. I just cant seem to get back on track...with packs I NEEEED to do packs before i consider any rout to management.

I HATE HOW MY SUCCESS IS FALLING AWAY BEFORE I HAVE EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO ENJOY THE NEW ME!!!!

Back