Getting back to target... somehow!!!

PP Monday and no weigh in here ;)

Still miffed and feeling bigger than I was last wee, but hopefully that will change over the week.

Breakfast -muffins

Lunch - chicken and cottage cheese

Dinner chicken omelet

Oh lordy C, that could be my story - know exactly how you are feeling - doing the right thing to measure and not weigh - also I would try another set of scales next week if you are on plan and doing good as your scales may be dodgy - it is possible!!!! Stick with it and be strong - you will be rewarded xxx

Thanks Trudy. Xxx Major pain in the behind, but I have even doing some plotting and worked out I could still be on target for my true weight date if I start losing again and get 2lbs off per week (here's hoping!!) I had such a big initial loss and was predicted to lose 3lbs but lost 7 instead, so who knows, maybe it's just a fluctuation. I'll get over it as soon as the scales are kind again!! Lol

Food has been good today but I didn't want to be! Scales have such a huge impact on me, it isn't healthy at all. One dodgy reading and I want to give up or switch to another plan.

I had to buy some new trousers too as my old ones have all decided to split at the same time, great for when you are feeling like a big beefy monster!! Not successful and I just gave up in the end. I just want to be slimmer again. What an idiot I was to get back in this situation, but I knew what I was doing and still carried on. Daft!!

Anyhoo - food tomorrow...

Breakfast - muffins

Lunch - chicken and cottage cheese with crab sticks

Dinner - chicken thighs and copious amounts of water. Oh yeah, I know how to live!! ;)

I'm definitely in need of those quick results at the mo Sara. Not for any big event, just to keep me motivated really. Not having the scales in reach is helping though. I can't just hop on to check and I think that is a good thing at the moment!

So, it is Tuesday. My official start of the working week. Yuk and double yuk. I just don't want to be doing this at the moment, but need to focus on the positives and stop wishing my life away! I am always waiting for Friday and need to stop doing that!! There are loads of lovely moments along the way during the week that I need to focus on more :D

Plan - food as per my post yesterday and lots and lots of water!!

oh keep going lovely...... I don't know why we do this to ourselves either - it drives me nuts that I self sabotage sooo much...... Loved the line on my diary from Lotto I think that each time we resist we strengthen our resolve muscle and vice versa...... Want to strengthen that good one for sure!!!! GRRRR.... Keep plodding on and the scales will be your friend again..... xxx

Sara, I just saw that and started to reply but lost it all - annoying phone! Yes, agree totally with your post. There is always the 'next thing' that will make life a bit better!

I've found myself looking forward to something and I am not sure what, then realising it is just the thought of being off work for half term. I am living my life waiting for the kids to be off school and me off work, but there's lots of life in the middle of it that I am not appreciating as much as I should.

Xxx

Thanks Trudy xx onwards and (hopefully!!) downwards ;) how are you getting on?

I am a bit bored today - bored of chicken, bored of meat, bored of having to think rather than just grabbing some toast! I know it's all psychological and I'd be nipping around the house singing if I'd had a good WI, but just finding It a bit of a struggle today. It will pass, I know it will. Just one of those days/weeks I reckon :)

Looking at my legs motivates me to keep on track tho! Lol

Bleugh - feeling a bit rotten today, scratchy throat and fuzzy head. Could do with a nice sleep, no chance I am afraid :(

Food - I feel hungry, but not for meat, I've done a great impression of a mega meat eater so far today though!

I'd eaten ham, eggs and 3 chicken thighs before lunch!!

Having lots of inner conflict re what I want to be doing. "Make yourself happier and switch to fasting, then you can have what you want" to "stick with it for a few more weeks, get smaller, then start fasting"

Feeling a bit conflicted and bonkers today ;(

Why is food so powerful 'eh?

Keep the faith.....its just because your not feeling 100%. Thats probs why your stalling your body preparing to fight infection....a wise Dukaneer toild me that EGGGHHHH Paulinexxx

Thanks P and Sid :) wise words and I am liking the idea of gaining because of the Lurgy ;)

I made cheeseburger pie for dinner, not sure I got it quite right, some tweaks needed I think :)

I seem to have vast quantities of food in the house and nothing I can eat - off to shops for more meat in the next couple days.

Morning all :)

Feeling a bit blobby still - it is prob psychological as I don't know what the scales will show, but just not feeling like I am losing anything. I think I'll have to weigh in tomorrow rather than leaving it another week. If its better news I can happily get over all that weirdness last week and I'll just have to deal with it if I have StS or gained. I just feel a bit unsure at the mo.

Feeling ok cold wise - phew!! :)

Breakfast - fromage frais and oatbran

Lunch - cheeseburger pie

Dinner - omelet of some description...

Could be myself talking all the weirdness too!!! Maybe it's in the air and not in our heads!! LOL. Keep going C and I will keep fingers firmly crossed for a good WI tomorrow x

Thanks Trudy xx was just about to comment on yours too ;)

WI tomorrow - eeeeek!!! Hope it is more positive than last week!!

Dinner was bleugh. I need to get focused on that and get planning. Just a bit uninspired. Hopefully my next few veggie days will perk things up a bit!

So, wish me luck for tomorrow, have a feeling I need it ;)

oh and that quote was MINE from my CBT book! grrrr!!
I hear you re the scales. Our reaction to those wonderful first couple of weeks' loss is such a boost to morale when we're feeling like heifers, and finally we're back in control of our eating patterns. And then, by week two or three, boredom and monotony sets in, and worse still, the scales betray us. I remember someone referring to that period as "the slog"...

Then hopefully there's a light at the end of the tunnel, where it all starts being worthwhile again!

Here's hoping it happens soon (you're not the only one!)
x

Oh Jo :( just weighed in and am 13.5 still - no loss from last week and I am not sure if I can stick with this.

Last time the lbs zipping off each week made the boredom bearable, but this is starting to feel rather like torture (I am wearing my dramatic pants this morning!!) ;)

I am seriously thinking of returning to the 5:2 plan that I was doing before Christmas.

I know I shouldn't make snap decisions but I've felt really low this past week and something just isn't working so well this time. I had worried I wouldn't have the same success again.

Lots of conflict today!!! :( I might give myself a month of 5:2 to see how that works for me and then make a decision after that.. Confused.com

Back