Getting My Mojo Back!

The last couple of days haven't been great food-wise. I am not dwelling on it just drawing a line so here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------

I am going to keep a food diary for the next 30 days which brings me nearly to the party, and my realistic but challenging goal is to reach 9 stone 12 by then which is about 7 pounds.

Getting fed up of having a horrible lukewarm shake at work in the week so am going to start having my main meals at lunch time whilst at work and then having a nice icy herbalife shake at home for tea. Yum!

Bit stressed at the mo with an upcoming exam - feel guilty for not revising and then guilty for not exercising cos I am busy revising, if that makes sense. Studying is most important so will focus on that til my exam is done next Saturday.

Knackered so early night is in order tonight :(

Stop beating yourself up, focus on studying and eating right the exercise can come after your exam, you can do this

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 1 - feeling good.

Weight 10 stone 4.4

Plan for today - Choc shake for breakfast
Subway chicken teriyaki salad or wholemeal sandwich for lunch or something from Tesco
Vanilla and butterscotch shake for tea
Snacks - babybel, Apple and banana

Evening - 2 hours of revision and tidy up a bit.

Stop beating yourself up, focus on studying and eating right the exercise can come after your exam, you can do this Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you I think I needed to hear that!

Day has gone really well food wise I stuck to the plan. Making spicy chicken fillets as a snack now and will have my shake later. I persuaded my colleagues to eat all the cookies so they are all gone :)

Turns out party is on the 9th so 4 weeks tomorrow!

Back