Getting to the low 9's

You may've had attack of the chocomonster but you still lost!! Enjoy your night with the girls, sounds fab, especially the champers bit, surely you can a wee taster & still drive??

Well the plans are cancelled now anyway as we has tons of snow and I can't drive there. So no temptation of Champagne and nibbles for me! x

Ah that's a shame, darned snow! I love it until I have to actually do something & then it just gets in the way. Still no temptation is good ;)

I hate the snow! It's such a pain and I hate driving in it. I had a bad day yesterday and ate everything in site :( I did track it all though but it means I've used a ton of points which I didn't want to as I technically used them all on Tuesday. How was your day yesterday? x

Oh no, don't beat yourself up too much...yesterday wasn't too bad. Today has been worse, I panicked about my nearly complete assignment....i read my notes wrong earlier & thought some of stats I used were wrong....I flapped & nearly cried, then re read it about 15 mins later & it was just me being an idiot!! So far I've had 3pp more than my plan...lets see if I can keep it to just that...it is a blow out day today though :) How's your day been? Have you been snowed in all day or have you been out and about?

That's the kind of thing i'd too! Stress is a pain isn't it. Makes you not see things clearly. At least it was correct in the end :) have you just gone into your weeklies now then?

Today has been a good day food wise. I'm doing a F&H day so been tasty! I went for a walk in the village just to get out and about. It was so skippy though! We're due yet more snow tonight and tomorrow. Damn it! x

Haven't tried a filling & healthy day yet, like the fact crumpets are on them!! Do you have to stick to 3 meals then only fruit or veg as snacks & then anything else needs to be pointed? That's how it was on the old discover plan.

I popped out for a wee walk to the shop & it was very slippy, nearly fell over several times! God more snow...I really don't want it! Where are you? I'm in Yorkshire, we haven't been so bad yet, the roads are still clear thankfully.

I had already started on my weeklies, but haggis & mash with wine tonight so I know it's going to be a big spend :) x

No you can eat as much of the foods that are highlighted in green, as you like - so long as you're satisfied. So if you're peckish in between your meals then you could have some crumpets! Or porridge... I'd have a boiled egg or some ham. It's really very good and I lost just the same as PP.

Yum! Enjoy your wine... Very jealous! ? I've never had haggis before. Just the thought of it puts me off!

I'm down in Buckinghamshire but moving to Yorkshire (Sheffield) in March :) My friend said they'd had some snow in Sheffield but I don't think it's as bad as down here (which is unusual!)

Yes we seem to get the weather usually! We only moved from Kent last march, it's definitely a degree or two colder & the Ouse seems to have flooded once every 6 weeks since we moved! Still I like it up here, people are friendlier, it's not a myth ;)

May be indulged a little too much on haggis & wine - 54pp yesterday, so a stirling effort! Still 11 weeklies left for 3 days which is more than fine - at a friends for lunch today, but I did say 'light' lunch please :)

Might try a F&H day tomorrow or Tuesday...

I really enjoy F&H :) certainly does stop the snacking! Enjoy your lunch.

Yep, certainly not a myth. Everyone is much friendlier up north. I'm not used to it when I visit... Random people taking to me in shops etc. they're gonna hate this miserable southerner!! Lol x

Nah you'll soon be as cheery as them, randomly chatting to anyone!

Lunch was good, ribs, bread & salad - didn't have too much if the bread & 2 small ribs, pointed at 15pp which isn't too bad ;)

That is good and sounds yummy!

I had a terrible day yesterday food wise. I fully expect to put on tomorrow - I certainly deserve it. But fresh start tomorrow morning :) I've been good today mind so getting back into the mindset xx

That's it, getting back into that frame if mind, I find a bad day or two can throw me off kilter for weeks, I use it as an excuse to stuff my face, greedy :D

This weekend coming is going to be 'off plan' for me...I'm basically taking a 6 day holiday back in my home town, catching up with people/family etc...so it's going to be pretty full on & full of booze! Still I think I'll allow myself it, be conscious of what I'm eating/drinking & not eat just for the sake of it...

Hope it goes ok tomorrow :)

Well I lost 1lb, happy days, down to 9st6.5 :D Nit going to hold my breath though....big weekend this weekend so expecting a gain next week, this pound off us a bit if a buffet !

Hope you're ok :)

Wow! Well don, that's brilliant news! I'm sure you'll make conscious, healthy(ish) decisions and so don't worry too much about the weekend. I think it's important to relax and enjoy yourself. Sounds like a great weekend!

I've been AWOL as i'm super busy at work. I've not been able to WI yet as I'm not working out of the location I usually do, which has the Boots scales nearby. Where I'm working doesn't have any Boots at all. They have a Lloyds Pharmacy but it doesn't have scales. I'm not worried though as I know I had a bad week, so just writing it off and started a fresh on Tuesday. I've been super good but mainly because I've not had time to snack on the bad things! I'm back at my usual work location tomorrow, so I think I'll WI at Boots, just to see where I am.

Hope you have a good day, I should be back on tomorrow but just wanted to pop by and say Hello! :) and I hadn't deserted yoU! xxx

Ah I wondered where you'd gone, hope they're not making you work too hard...I hate it when they do that ;) No boots?? That's crazy, I thought there was one on every corner!! Still as you say could be a good thing to wait another week :)

I'm glad you have faith in my abilities, I'm not sure ill be choosing the healthy option every time, but I will try! Been so hungry this last couple of days, calming down a but today though thankfully - I just wasn't feeling full! Ah well !

Hello! Was thinking I could join this thread and keep you company while mets is busy working? I'm still 10stone 5 but hopefully won't be long till I'm in the 9's! :D

Hi Claire, thanks for joining :) This is open for anyone wherever they are on the scales who want to be in the mid to low 9s....I forgot to weigh this morning, so will in the morning, expecting a gain though after the week I've had! How are you getting on? Do you enjoy ww? :)

Back