Giddys SW journey :-)

So today iv had B. Porridge/berries L. Tin of a Heinze 5 beans with a dash hot chilli sauce and a sprinkle of low fat grated cheese. 2 Ryvita. This was so nice and very filling ;-) T. (Night Duty). TBD

Can anyone tell me how many hundreds of syns are in these please :)

image-2739471678.jpg

Feel like iv eaten loads today!

B. Bran flakes/ berries/muller Lite

L. Tuna/Rice/peas/sweetcorn/button mushrooms.

T. Scrambled eggs/baked beans

Work. Not sure yet ;-)

B. 5am at work.
Bran flakes/berries/muller lite.

L. 1pm just got up.
Bran flakes/berries/muller lite

T. (Work) TBD so to tide me over just had a cup of tea and 2 rich tea biscuits! Bad girl!!

Hi Giddy, no idea on the coffee syns. Sometimes you csn find them online by googling. If not, seen people estimating syns by using 20 cals=1 syn.
Food is looking good! Hard to eat well when you're working weird shifts so well done :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Giddy, no idea on the coffee syns. Sometimes you csn find them online by googling. If not, seen people estimating syns by using 20 cals=1 syn. Food is looking good! Hard to eat well when you're working weird shifts so well done :D Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks SunshineSlimmer.
Yeah if difficult to spread you meals out over 24hrs. Also it's not always appropriate to eat say a salad on duty it's a matter of grabbing something quick last night it was just literally a alpen light.

B. Bran flakes/Berries/Muller Lite. L. Corned Beef Salad. T. Small amount of hubby's Indian takeaway ;-)

Last edited:
B. Bran flakes/mixed berries/muller lite L. Alpen Light bar too busy to stop and eat :-( T. Chicken salad. image-2861739057.jpg

Edited to add

Me and hubby just having a curlywurly ;-)

Last edited:
Back