Girls Night Out! :D

Aww, cheers... :)

Hey, tbh I'm easy... Brighton could be fab, if the weather is nice... but either way, whatever the majority would like to do, is good with me! :D

xx

Brilliant - this dream is becoming reality! Can we please do it between May 7 and May 20 as I will be away in Africa before and Spain after and would be gutted if I was left behind (and wildly jealous :jelous:) xx

Sounds so fabulous!! Love the spa idea :) May is good/bad for me depending on dates, because it is peak of wedding season, and I am working quite a few weekends, but should have a few lieu days by then too, as long as it isnt too busy work wise, count me in!!!!!!!!

J
xx

Spa then coffee then? Sorry to suggest dinner btw - didn't mean to be insensitive to those of you on Total! Think we all need some serious pampering, and the thing about the Sanctuary is it has lots of lounge spaces where we can all lie and natter. Haven't been for years but it's lovely!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post in the next few days as I'm away with work in Portugal. Hope to be able to catch you all now and then though!

Love the idea - but as I am in Glasgow it's a bit of a way to travel. Will be heading down to Kent later in the year so if anyone is around then it would be great to meet up!!!

Also - I'm going to try and find a wee photo of myself (one that I actually like - so that may take some time!!)

I'm up for may time. I go to New York on 30th, so whenever is good for me. London or Brighton is good. I'm coming from Blackpool so either is a bit of a way. Though London is probably less hassle with trains. I'm going to stay overnight, so would prob have to be a weekend, as I have uni in the week. Hehe, will be great meeting you all. And by then I should be at or near my goal. YAY

I'd also prefer a weekend as I work during the week. But with enough notice could try and book a day off for our adveture. Also London and Brighton I'm happy with. I don't know my way around Brighton tho so will have to find an easy spot to meet x

Looking good! Got a few names now... :D

I've taken the liberty of starting a list that we can all add our names to (and hopefully I haven't missed anyone out who showed an interest so far)... Soooo sorry if I have, please just add yourself, wasn't personal... ;)

So... currently up for it is:

'May 2011 - London (or Brighton) Minimins Meet-Up!'

magiclove
spanglymum
carrie1980
TBSX
Joy86 (weekend preferred)
dale (free between 7th & 20th May)
Pinkie (can't do 22nd May)
Jezebella
Halebob (weekend preferred)

Last edited:
Pinkie can you become my assistant?!
I'm actually looking for one!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cant believe how organised you are on this forum, colour coding, alphabetical order the list is endless. LOL x

Pinkie can you become my assistant?!
I'm actually looking for one!
;)

Lol... don't tempt me! Work is so quiet at the moment, thinking of a possible career change! ;)

xx

Well I can hook you up girl! With your skills you will get a job anyday!
If you want to work in retail management that is.... ;)

Thanks for the bump! So are we any closer to deciding on a possible date?

Hey Spangly one...

This was the latest, as far as I'm aware... :)

But yeah, would be good to add something more specific re dates... :D

magiclove
spanglymum
carrie1980
TBSX
Jezebella

Xx

Given enough notice I can do pretty much any day xx

Morning.....can I join in and come please ?? xx

Hi, the more the merrier, I have lost track who is actually orgnising it now....... oooppppssss, sorry everyone! x

Updated attendees list!:

magiclove (can do any day as long as has enough notice!)
spanglymum
carrie1980
TBSX
Jezebella
carolinep

Bringing this up as it's May already and we're still not any closer to setting a date :(

So what's up ladies? Who's still up to it?!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Back