Giving judd a go

Thank you :)

Well I was dreading my fast from 5pm till bedtime but was absolutely fine and strange at the same time as evenings are when i go on the prowl for food! Just have to have liquids tomorrow to keep me going untill 5pm but am pretty busy with a few appointments so shouldn't be to bad.

I find the 5 til bedtime O.K if I've had a good UD and eaten fairly late on the UD and OH hasn't got Man V Food or any other food related programme on. ;) If I'm starving cos I go to bed late ( 2 am due to child with disability whose a bad sleeper) I have a shake and count it on the 500 the next day. Usually I don't need anything then until the dd has ended.

ladybird777 said:
I find the 5 til bedtime O.K if I've had a good UD and eaten fairly late on the UD and OH hasn't got Man V Food or any other food related programme on. ;) If I'm starving cos I go to bed late ( 2 am due to child with disability whose a bad sleeper) I have a shake and count it on the 500 the next day. Usually I don't need anything then until the dd has ended.

I am surprised how easy it was, just hoping up to 5 will be ok aswell, I am allowing myself a dash of milk for a couple of coffees though.

Where you said you count it in the 500 the next day do you only have 500 calories after your fast?

No, I meant I count it as part of the DD 500 calories tho usually I have nothing. I have my dd from 5 pm - 5pm. I have up to 2,000 on UD and sometimes go over that :) xx

ladybird777 said:
No, I meant I count it as part of the DD 500 calories tho usually I have nothing. I have my dd from 5 pm - 5pm. I have up to 2,000 on UD and sometimes go over that :) xx

Oh right I get you, was me having a dim moment!

I'm looking forward to dinner tonight lamb chops, roast potatoes and veg :)

I am hungry now but not starving, I just need to drink some more as I've been out all morning but I will last untill 5 x

Well I made my first fast so am really pleased but if I couldn't do it I would if eaten out of my 500 calories.

Have been using mfp to plan my use if calories for tonight and tomorrow but living this plan so far, will love it even more if I get a loss next week x

Well I havnt exactly stuck to judd the past few days have messed around again telling myself to do the vlcd etc but I just can't do it. I've now sold all my meal packs and have about 10 days worth of shakes left which I will use up on my dd.

I just returned from Sainsburys and bought 'the fast diet book' by Michael Mosley, I did watch the horizon documentry previously and found it soo interesting.

I need to lose 3 stone and I've just realised the whole time I've been trying to lose it quickly with a vlcd I've gained weight and if I had even lost 1lb a week during all that time I would of been at goal a long time ago! X

Go for it with juddd hun, give yourself a good week then weigh in

It's hard getting into the groove, I've struggled this week been so tired! Barely bothered to eat!

Dive back in, its the best of both worlds Xx

RebekahR said:
Go for it with juddd hun, give yourself a good week then weigh in

It's hard getting into the groove, I've struggled this week been so tired! Barely bothered to eat!

Dive back in, its the best of both worlds Xx

Well I've managed a day of s&s and changed my mind this morning about giving it another go lol I just want to lose a bit more of my bulk quickly with s&s then carry on with intermittent fasting, I've got about 2 weeks worth of packs left so im giving it one last shot and see how I get on x

Well I can't sleep and have just watched the eat, fast and live longer documentary again and I just think the results from the 2 fast days a week are amazing and I know that Michael mosely has kept the results up and lost even more weight.

I also read the book today and was very informative.

I'm now once again doubting what to continue with the vlcd or IF, in just going to see what happens this week how things go and decide from there

Hey Hun :) don't put urself under too much pressure just go with the flow and see what happens xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back