Glee

Tonights episode was fab!
Love Puck & Will is pretty fit too!!! xx

Tonights episode was fab!
Love Puck & Will is pretty fit too!!! xx

I know - thankfully he's in his late 20s so I don't feel like a complete cougar!!

I'm such a Gleek

Am love love loving tonight's Madonna episode!! :eek:

xxxx

Another Gleek here!

Didnt think i would like the Madonna episode (not a huge madonna fan) but it was awesome! Loved it!

I adore Glee - just downloaded the new "Warblers" album!

If I had a choice, I'd have Britney's body, Mercedes' singing voice, with Quinn's face and Emma's wardrobe! Oh and I'd be dating....Artie! Love him, he could serenade me all day!...Or Will.

:O poor Kurt, in the most recent ep. I think he & Blane are my favourite couple so far lol.

Thank goodness I have Sky then! Or I'd have to watch it all online ;)

This show is AMAZING!!! Glee is my favourite show ever, it's so cheery and just pure entertainment :D I can't choose my fave characters, although Kurt and Blaine(not sure how to spell his name lol) are soooo cute! The Glee cast are on tour at the mo, so disappointed I couldn't get tickets, were so expensive! Bet it's brill live :) xx

I'd love to have seen Glee live, but nobody wanted to go with me :(

Seen them live, and love them way more cos of it!! Got to touch finn, santana and mikes hands! Was a fantastic show!! Love blaine and kurt... My favs!!

I looooooooooove Glee. I've been watching The Glee Project where they're selecting an unknown to have their own 8 episode story arc in the new series - anyone else watching it?

Another massive Gleek here! I absolutely love the show, and I'm so disappointed that it has gone to Sky as we dont have it. But, I suppose on the plus side.. when the DVD comes out I can watch as many of them as I want in one go without having to wait a week for the next one! :)

Shaddix - you can watch it online too - i just googled, watch glee online, so you can keep with whats going on whilst it's released in the US :) x

I just spoiled part of season 3/end of The Glee Project for myself. Noooooo. :(

Oh no how come!! I'm watching the Glee Project too, i want Damien to win lol x

Don't look at the wikipedia page for Glee season 3 is all I can say! I went to look for the airdate for the next episode and the second line of text reveals the winner of the Glee project. :(

Back