Gluttonous gourmet turns fit foodie- My Diary

Oooh loving your diary, fellow foodie! Lots of fab recipes here which I may just have to steal! Well done on your fantastic loss, amazing! I've been going 3 weeks and lost 4.5lbs...slow and steady wins the race I guess haha! xx

Hiya ariellookalike

4.5 lbs is amazing, especially when you're not too far off your goal weight. You are a similar height to me too :) Fellow tall foodie! I still have at least 8 stones to go so I'm glad I've had a positive start.

Hello :wavey:

I'm loving your recipes so I'm subscribing to follow them and to cheer you along from the sidelines. I've also got a massive amount to lose, so I could be around for a while :eek:

Hello Theria :)

Another tall lady, and our start weights are almost identical too.

Feel free to pipe up with any requests for cuisines/dishes and I will be more than happy to 'slimming world' the sh*t out of it :)

Hiya ariellookalike

4.5 lbs is amazing, especially when you're not too far off your goal weight. You are a similar height to me too :) Fellow tall foodie! I still have at least 8 stones to go so I'm glad I've had a positive start.

Aww thank you :) Yay, tall foodies!! You def have made a positive start, I'm looking forward to seeing what other yummy things you make!

lol, how did you guess ;)

I'm going out for a meal tonight but will be back on plan tomorrow and I'm going to make a creamy chicken, bacon & leek lasagne. I don't have a recipe as I've made it up so I will wing it and see if it works.

If it does I will post a recipe!

Back