Going it solo

Happy Helen

Hi, as of today I'm doing slimming world online. I've been going to group since October and have lost a little over 2.5 stone so I know it all works! I started off weighing 19 stone 2 pounds I'm at 16 stone 4 pounds now.
I'm hoping that this diary will keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm weighing in on Wednesdays so unless I have a weird day that needs sharing I'll post on a Wednesday.

Thanks Jenny!

Update for today I am exhausted! And I may have gone mad on popcorn pushing my syns to 33... oops...
Well tomorrow is a new day and at least I enjoyed the popcorn!

I tend to draw a line underneath it and carry on knowing that I probably won't have the amazing loss that week. Hopefully in the future I will remember how uncomfortably full I feel now... I doubt I will but we can hope!

I tend to draw a line underneath it and carry on knowing that I probably won't have the amazing loss that week. Hopefully in the future I will remember how uncomfortably full I feel now... I doubt I will but we can hope!

Guess that's probably the best thing to do. I'm quite happy with small losses or sts so think I'll do the same if I have a big syn day.

Have a good day x x

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm also an online member as I don't like the groups and much prefer online support (which this forum is fantastic for!). :)

Back