Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Don't know why this thread isn't as popular as the syn values one, but I just discovered something:

Walls Cornetto, Mini, Classico/Chocolate, 12 pack each

red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

Mini cornettos, wow!

Today I had a creamy cheese mugshot which is 2 syns. It definitely wasnt creamy, smelt funny and sure wasn't worth 2 syns!!!

glad i read this i was going to buy one a couple of days ago but put it off till next weeks shopping... i wont be buying it now lol

Any idea for the syns in Ben and Jerrys frozen yoghurt desserts? In particular the brownie one but any kid of the frozen yoghurt ones :)

Any idea for the syns in Ben and Jerrys frozen yoghurt desserts? In particular the brownie one but any kid of the frozen yoghurt ones :)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HTH:)

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Low Fat Frozen Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 8½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Low Fat Frozen Yogurt 100g[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 9 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Low Fat Frozen Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 8 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 8 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Thank you so much! I found all the B&J stuff on half price in sainsburys so couldn't resist lol Nice to know it's quite manageable to fit into the daily syns!

Cheers again x

oh no - just found out that the new tesco light chocolate n organs cereal bars are only 1 syn on green or red (according to syn calculator)... have munched 4 today! :rolleyes:
Kat x

LMAO, are they good? 1syn for a cereal bar? Sounds too good to be true lol x

Ignore my last post lol, was reading through all the post for some new treat ideas, and obviously had a blone moment not reading the post after lmaio! Sorry guys lol x

Hi Everyone,

My fella (who I'm making do slimming world with me!) just asked how many syns are in Pretzels... Anyone got any idea? can't fin it in my book!

thnak you!
x

Anyone know the syns in the new walkers sunbites baked snacks, cream cheese & black pepper... can't find them on the online syn calculator yet?

:)

Back