Extra Easy GREEN TEA

I've made iced flavoured green tea :) with mint leaves its very nice

After reading this post and hearing about Gingerbread green tea I went on a mission this weekend to find it and YUM!!! It's amazing haha! I love the salted caramel bars from class so might try the salted caramel green tea next week ;)

Drinking green ginger tea from twinings as can't find three gingerbread one. It's also really nice. I'm alcohol free as have a 10k run Sunday.

After reading this post and hearing about Gingerbread green tea I went on a mission this weekend to find it and YUM!!! It's amazing haha! I love the salted caramel bars from class so might try the salted caramel green tea next week ;)

Oh i sooo want to try where are u buying them from

Waitrose also sell them. £2.49. I can never find them in sainsburys or asda. A few of us serial buyers on here buy direct from twinings as they often have 3for2. :)

Waitrose also sell them. £2.49. I can never find them in sainsburys or asda. A few of us serial buyers on here buy direct from twinings as they often have 3for2. :)

I don't believe Sainsburys or Asda sell them at the mo, not sure why though! I get from Tesco or the 3 for 2 from Twinings is good value too.

Some of these flavours sound lush! I've been having natural green tea, but must admit it wasn't love at first taste! Maybe it will be for different kinds. Thank you for this!
Beth :)

The new twinnings green teas are sold at big tescos, the gingerbread is the best :D

They are really good! I love the salted caramel and the gingerbread one. Have run out at the moment though!

Hmmm salted caramel sounds tempting. Have to say have tried green tea several times & not able to drink it but maybe these are worth a go??
I would definitely give it a try - I too tried green tea several times in the past because it is supposed to be so good for you, but I really could not bear it. However, I really like the Twinings ginger one, and the cranberry is really nice too. I think the stronger flavours help camouflage the green tea taste!

Back