Green Team!

Haha that made me smile :) My bf is hopeless - in that, he says I always look lovely no matter what size I am. Aww v sweet but not helpful when I need motivation to lose weight haha!

Quick question - although we can technically eat as much free food as we need, if you were having pasta how much would you cook?

My partner is a scorpio ( and a Welshman) and scorpios speak their mind, no holes barred so he does say that i'm overweight. It used to really hurt at first but he'd say " yes you are a little overweight love, but you know you are" so he was only telling me what i already knew, lol. The upside is when he tells me he's proud of me or he can tell that i've lost weight i know he's not talking bull.

I haven't told my OH I'm doing SW, and have lost nearly 20lbs and he ain't noticed yet :/ wonder how long it will take him to notice anything...mind you he's not that way inclined to notice that sort of thing!

Panic over, had 3lbs off this week, so feeling a bit more confident now. My consultant 'cancelled' Image Therapy tonight, just did it as a weigh and go due to the weather, didn't want people getting trapped in the hall, I stayed though for a chat as I wasn't feeling that positive, but relaxed a bit now.

Oh that's a brilliant loss, well done love :)

hi, have been doing EE & lost 5st 8lb but since mid nov have only lost 4lb total so am very dispondant. Im thinking of trying green for a change. ive read uup on here abit about it but I want to just check im going to do it right.

eat the free foods as EE, any meat needs to be synned at Red syns, quorn products you can have but they are synned (is that at red also)?, you can have 2 HEA & 2HEB - is that right?

Thanks in advance - if you can point me in the right direction I have searched on here but wanted more info, cheers x

Anything Synned on Green plan uses the Green Syn value. Quorn mince, pieces and fillets are free, check Lifeline for any others, those are the only ones I'm aware of.

2HexA and 2 HexB is right, but you get an extended B list, which does include meat, in measured/weighed portions, so can always use meat there. A is still just milk and cheese, but B there is much more variety than on EE.

Back