half my weight to drop - Yes I Can !

Thnx tequila... Cheers to this week :)

Wow Rachel you have done so well n it's so so great the way you are keeping in control of things and monitoring your size. Your friends and family and you yourself must be so very proud of you! So great to read a lil of your story hunni

We got this n have each others back

Big big hugs ladies...

Today was a nice normal day.. Uneventful but I have laughed soooooooo hard today I swear my colleague is giving me a six pack! Lol I wish.... Soon tho heheee

Mmmmmmwah!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MiniMins.com mobile app

N most def a short term sacrifice for long-term gain... So worth. Your in a better place now hunn.. Be compassionate with yourself n don't judge your thoughts just let em go....

You will get to the weight and size you want and feel comfortable at.... You've had it once u will have it again! Power to you Rachel :):)

Ah thank you both - sorry I went on a lil bit of a rant and hijacked the thread lol! Weird when you finally put down your thoughts having not been around others in the same position for ages.

I know a couple of months hard work and I'll be where I wanna be. Considering I did it for 14 months before its a wonder I struggle for the will power now lol.

So Tara which plan are you doing? I'm just doing 4 packs per day. My housemates are also doing Ramadan, going down there at 9:30pm and seeing the table covered in food is quite a picture! I feel stronger in my mind now than I did before though. Before I've let deterring comments get the better of me, "you don't need to lose anything, you look healthier now" etc. I'm in a profession where I need to listen to others' criticisms and advice, but in this instance I need to be a stubborn bugger and block it out!

Looking back on my starting pictures is a stark realisation. Did you all get starting pics? They're really motivating to look back on. :)

Rachel x

Just caught up on your blog. Good luck with your journey! Your posts really resonated with me; I'm 23 and I felt exactly as you did when I lost weight - it was so weird getting male attention. Something I was not used to. I comfort eat a lot, but managed to maintain quite a lot of my initial loss until I became stressed and used food as my choice of medicine.

All the best!

Just caught up on your blog. Good luck with your journey! Your posts really resonated with me; I'm 23 and I felt exactly as you did when I lost weight - it was so weird getting male attention. Something I was not used to. I comfort eat a lot, but managed to maintain quite a lot of my initial loss until I became stressed and used food as my choice of medicine.

All the best!

Hey Rachel, ur doing great hunn keep blocking it out n do u shuga ;) n thanks for "hijacking" I loved reading ur post :)

I'm doing the one that's not allowed to be mentioned on this site coz they broke the rules and spam advertised it... Its pretty much the same packs as slim n save but cheaper... Will pm u if u want the name. Lemme know ;)

Hi sleek chick!

Thnx hun, nice to hear what I've written resonates with you too..... Soooooo good to really know others have had the same stugglea n I'm not totally weird re not liking the male attention :)

Where are u at in your journey hunn?

My 3 week and first weigh in is on Monday... Kinda lookin frwd to it kinda feel weird about it... Part of me just doesnt want to know and keep going. But I am gonna jump on the scales n not over think things. Lol silly moo....

So far this week I haven't moved back to simplicity every morning I wake up saying today n every eve I eat some lean protein n salad/veg.... Not today tho! Realised my head needed a tune up so I watched those dual dynamics bids on YouTube... The success stories. Love being able to actually see them progress in one video from month to month.... Makes it more real for me and doable.... Also great hearing the advice from them after they've reached their goals. Loving Lawrence B!!!

How is everyone doing?

Wow, what a fab story. Hear my story; I lost 3.5 stone and then in fear of gaining, I avoided my scales and ate ate ate! I used to say I couldn't go back to the sw club until I'd lost it...talk about twisted thinking. But you haven't gained anywhere near what you've lost, have you? At least you've put a check in place, whether it's scales or clothes, and you can monitor yourself like that.
And yes, we CAN do this, it's not too hard, it's perfectly achievable and within our grasp. With each other especially. I read success stories over and over, they're so inspiring.

I've been doing this all day today at work.... Success story binging is the one! Yes We Can!

Hey Tara,
I have just completed Week 3, so still fairly new in. Hoping to reach my goal by January 2015. Can't wait to fit back into my smaller clothes and feel much more confident. You're doing really well; keep going.

Cool we pretty much rnd the same way through... Its 3 weeks for me on Sunday :) n holding to reach my goal in 2015 too :) I donno how quick it will go but I have 11 stone to loose so hoping 10 months.... May :)

I'm sure it will go so quickly. A few months of our lives is nothing compared to the happiness it will bring! :) Have a great weekend! xx

Thanks ladies :)

I weighed in today... I'm 1 stone down :))

V happy bunny me.

Had a nice day walking in a big natural green space with the family. My body is aching... Every inch of me muscles that have never ached before. Love it! I had a brilliant workout session. On Saturday. Gonna a go every Saturday to workout with these peeps. Love love love!

Hope everyone's alllll good.

Mmmmmwah

Lovely post, very positive! Well done xx

:)

Just checking in :)

So far so good... Everything is going swimmingly.... I've been walking everyday at least half an hour and can feel the difference in my clothes getting looser every few days :)!!

Last week when I got weighed they did a whole bunch of other stats for me. Found out my BMR is 2139 which is pretty high! Coz I have a lot of muscle under all the fat apparently the muscle burns fat which is why my BMR is so high. So if I sis absolutely nothing I'd still be loosing loads in this diet as only 600 Cal's going in and 2139 being burnt a day! Whoop whoop!

The next chunk of month should be a breeze. Wish I we didn't have to do the add a meal week in week 13 tho. Would so much rather just doing this straight all the way through.

Its my cousins wedding in two weeks. Hopefully I drop a dress size by then. And holiday end of September would be great to loose 3 stone by then lol ambitious but would be nice lol

How are you fine ladies doing?

I just walked to brixton from my house in hoxton :)!! Furthest I've ever ever walked. Took 2 hours 20 mins whoop whooooop!

And I'm feeeeelin goooooood :)

Ahh fanx!

So Tuesday lunch time in kings cross... Good for u? Me n Helga will be there and anyone else who wants to come along is v v welcome!

Well done on your loss and walk! That is incredible!! Keep going hun! Where did you get your BMR measured? I would love to get mine measured :)

Lol snds good to me! We'll meet at outside kings cross then go find somewhere together :)

Well done on your loss and walk! That is incredible!! Keep going hun! Where did you get your BMR measured? I would love to get mine measured :)

Ahhh thanks hunn :) I'm beaming!!
I got my BMR measured by a personal trainer who sells Herbalife. I'm not switching over to Herbalife but I went along to the meeting not really know what it was about other than weight loss. He gave me all sorts of stats... Turns out the big bones thing is a joke... My bone mass is 7 lbs which is good for my weight. And muscle mass is 9st something. My body fat is 53% so slightly different reading to boots but close.

Back