Halving my weight!

Rant away, but 4lbs is brilliant well done! With the bars I get 3 a week and tend to have them the first 3days so then 4days before weigh in without. Weigh in at 9 and then baby has her injections poor thing. Good day to all.

Boo,

Read this post after the last. I know when your weigh in Good Luck for that.
It must be more difficult with baby. Hope injections go ok. Let us know how you get on x

7 and half pounds off this week taking me to 2 and a half stone in 4weeks still along way to go but super pleased! Xx

Thankyou yes feeling brill about it! So impatient just want it done now! Just been walking around the park it all helps!

Everyone is doing amazing! I just started today, can't wait until I can be one saying I've lost x amount of lbs! Well done all!

That's great to hear!! Money will be well spent then :p I have a wonderful CDC so I reckon that will help too :D

Cee,

I haven't tried this diet before although a couple of friends have lost 4 and 5 stone on it because it was too expensive. However, after thinking Ive got to do something about this weigh I have actually saved money on this.

Daughter has to eat of course but I haven't popped into asda for a bottle of wine, then see bargains or treats etc etc etc.

So, not only do I wish I started a long long time ago for the weigh lose but for the money saving too!!!

Im looking at car insurance or my daughter to be on my ins. (learning to drive so wont be long before she passes)

Its around £20 per month at the mo with her added £125!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek: I CANT AFFORD TO EAT AND DRIVE!! lol

Bloody rip off. So I have to stay on the diet now, like it or not!!!!

My insurance is stupid even though im nearly 27 and had my licence 9years! Just think added bonus of weightloss and chauffeur!!

Ive already booked her for Christmas when I will be drinking a bit then!! She doesn't drink - half a glass of wine is enough for her - (def. doesn't take after me)
So there is a bonus!!

Cant wait to 1) Fit in my clothes properly - no muffin tops - YUCK!
then
2) Fit into a size 16 - real 16 - not my 'I can fit it does fit! ' 16. ( Im an honest 20 at the moment but try to convince myself Im a 18) Why do I do it??
then 3) Loose more weigh and people start to notice.

They are my 3 small goals.

Lots more on top but concentrating in the little goals first.
3)

Yeah me and the fella figured that we are saving compared to before. Cos we would be buying groceries for the week then takeaways then popping to the corner shop for bits and bobs and it all racks up.

Insurance is ridiculous!! When I first got insured it was 1600... On a car that cost me 200!! Because I couldn't afford a better car after spending all that money on insurance! Crazyyyy.

I think it's good that you're setting wee goals at a time :) I need to start doing that. The only goal I have is lose 6 stone and that's gonna take some time. So having little goals that I can reach in between means I can be more motivated! :)

I will give up as before if I look at the whole amount I want t loose. The manageable goals I can achieve.

Ive got about 4 stone to loose (cant remember exactly) but not worried about it now.

Stone at a time, Weigh in at a time, Day at a time, That's how Im looking at it. Its going to get harder at work(primary school) coz end of term you get sooooo much chocolate and wine!!! but, I sahall say thank you, let Rebecca (my daughter) scoff the lot!!! - She has hollow legs and no fat cells!!!! lol

Hahah lucky her!! I have never been slim not even when I was ickle. My brother and sister are so skinny though. I defo got the fat end of the stick :p

I just made myself a poster with how many lbs i wanna lose and each time I lose a pound I colour in a heart red. And for each half a stone I shall reward myself with something! New nail polish or a massage or something!

Attachments

• image-1955723593.jpg
    image-1955723593.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 35
That's a good idea ceeboo, I know I've put a target weight on here but going from previous weigh loss I know when I get there and when I feel happy and confident my big problem is maintaining it! So I think more than loosing weight my target is to keep it off! Have a good day everyone first day of the summer holidays here!! X

That's a good idea ceeboo, I know I've put a target weight on here but going from previous weigh loss I know when I get there and when I feel happy and confident my big problem is maintaining it! So I think more than loosing weight my target is to keep it off! Have a good day everyone first day of the summer holidays here!! X

totally agree withyou hun, i really dont want to be skinny i just want to be able to go into next or any shop and pick up a size 12 or 14 and it fit me. Last time i did cd i went to far , i was too small and made it pretty impossible for me to stay there this time im being a lot more realistic in my target and i will know when im there.xx. i was hung up on getting my bmi as low as i could last time but for me personnaly it was too low.xx

we all have our own weight that is right for us as induviduals, we just have to find it.xx

Back