TS AAM Hannah's Exante Experience!

thanks will have to get some.

Ill have to look into those myself. Had to clear the drain in the bath yesterday and the amount of hair in it was quite scarey.

It can be shocking. I had thick hair, and it literally came out in bunches, although evenly - no bald spots, and I'm quite sure no one else has noticed. Very glad its stopped!

I've been taking Florisene (Can be bought on amazon Florisene) You take 3 tablets a day and the reviews are all positive so fingers crossed :)
xxx

Well weigh in day FINALLY arrived!! The suspense was killing me and I lost....

11 1/4 pounds!

(haha the 1/4 makes all the difference!)

I am so happy :) Lost all the weight I gained over the festive season and a ton more, and i'm now only 5 pounds over the lowest weight i reached on Lighter Life (I gained a few pounds back with glycogen stores refilling etc.), so by the end of this month i'll definitely been the lightest i've ever, ever been!

This morning I had the banana shake warm with a spoonful of coffee and it as yummy too. I find having the shakes hot makes me feel fuller in a way, as they take longer to drink and I make them lovely and frothy! Then had a thai chicken soup (with a spoonful of boullion as I find it tastes a bit sweet on it's own) and have a toffee raisin bar to enjoy whilst watching Coronation Street :D

So overall a very good day!! And it's spurred me to keep going and i'm already looking forward to next weeks weigh in! Thats what I love about VLCD's, you know as long as you stick to it your bound to have lost weight!

Hope everyone is doing good
xxxx

hey hannah fab weightloss, i lost 11.4lbs in my first ll week!!! its amazing eh. its that that will spur us on xx

congrats on your loss hannah

Thank you everybody!

Sorry i've been absent for a few days, had a bit of a down day yesterday but am back on form today! Didn't cheat or lapse (thankfully, think it would have made things worse!) Just had a load of problems to sort out and am still waiting to hear back about a job offer which is driving me crazy as I just want to know what I am doing, feel like i'm in some sort of limbo!

But today is going well and am still on cloud 9 after my loss on Monday! Am enjoying mixing up all the packs, got into a bit of a vanilla/veg soup rut on Lighter Life, but another good thing about the bumper pack is that there are so many different combinations of flavours to chose from :)

On Tuesday I was watching the Biggest Loser UK (love it already!) and felt so lazy sitting on the sofa watching them exercise, so decided to do the Tracy Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD that I bought before Christmas and hadn't tried out. It's only 20 minutes long but my days it's intense!!! I still ache all over today! Could barely get up the stairs yesterday, and felt like even more of a zombie after I did it on Tuesday. Am still not sure about exercising though just because as i've mentioned before, when I exercised on LL i tended to lose less weight (guessing body went in to starvation mode?) So might wait until I start eating again at the end of the month. Especially as at the moment I feel tired all the time like a zombie so not sure exercising helps! But I do walk my dog everyday which is nice and gentle.

Is anybody else sick of the weather at the moment? Am so bored of it being grey and dull! Wish it was either sunny or snowing, a bit more exciting!

Hope everyone is doing well!
xxxxxx

Can totally relate with the dvd. I started it on Saturday and on Monday I physically couldnt do it. I lasted 6 minutes before turning it off and collapsing on the couch, lol.

Can totally relate with the dvd. I started it on Saturday and on Monday I physically couldnt do it. I lasted 6 minutes before turning it off and collapsing on the couch, lol.

Haha! Glad i'm not the only one, who knew 20 minutes could be so effective but painful! x

The weather blows :cry:

xx

Euuurggggh just phoned the company I applied to, to chase up my job application (i've been searching for a job for almost 4 months now and not getting anywhere) and their going to phone me back with an answer, my heart is going like the clappers and the suspense is killing me! This is the first company that has shown an actual interest in the possibility of hiring me. I feel sick and just want to bury my head in a bucket of ice-cream/chocolate....ARRRRRRGH I HATE SUPSENSE!!

HOPE YOU GET THE JOB HANNAH.

:cross: :fingerscrossed:

xxx

Back