Happy so far!

Oh & thank u, I've been doing Ww since march & have lost 15lb but I have been struggling with portion control & have been yo yoing with losses & gains, glad US has worked, feeling alot better now xx

So week 14 and two lb gone -2stone 6lb all together (WI day a day early as the above mentioned meal out and going to the races saturday) which is strange as i had sunday off slimfast but was still within calories. As the last two weeks only a lb has come of??

So either my giving up crisps this week has worked or i need a 'cheat ' day once a week nothing over the top still around 1400-1500 cals to kick start my metabolism- i think i read this some where.

So what do you guys think i have 13 more lbs to go ? I was also considering swapping a shake for a salad/ tuna pitta etc for dinners as i start a new job monday and dont want to be thinking about food all the time . If my weight loss has slowed thats fine but i think am ready for a 230cal meal at dinner before i get fed up. Sorry about the long post but i know a few of you have started to do this and was wondering how you have got on.

Help and advice really needed please!

Hey tinky wink!! Well done you! Defo go for normal lunch I have done it for two weeks now and finding it really simple! Asda do pots of mash or noodles that are 200 calls or less or a cups soup and ryvita is all within te 200 and makes you feel normal!!
Xx

I still eat normally as I'm on WW! I just needed to boost my weight loss, US works out 3pp per shake, so if I have 2 per day I still have 24pp left for the rest of the day which works out roughly 960kals! I don't think I could go completely shakes the main meal - I'd die!! X

Thanks! Will defo try it then my fist week is 9-5 then shifts after so first week i was thinking

Small apple -50(a small tangerine with dinner 50cals)

Shake at am break

Dinner- asda noodles/ soup/ aldi tom tuna and half warbies round pitta/ prawn salad but with kraft light thousand island / if they have a microwave then whisk a couple of eggs baby bell light and mushrooms for omelette

Pm break a snack of some sort
So lets see what happens- cant wait to find out my shifts and breaks normally so i can work out what ill eat then il be doing full time hours over four days

Thanks again x

I had 1200 kale a day last week, shake for breakie & lunch, a few snacks & main meal & still lost 4lb & I think some inches as I look slimmer! HaHa!

i think if u still keep within your calories then u should still lose weight

So put half a pound on this week went to the races over the weekend so was to be expected!

Right my shifts are 7.30am until 7.45pm for my new job three one week and four the second week

So heres my plan (im dropping a shake)

7am fruit 50-100cals

8.30am shake

11am 100cal snack

2.30/3pm 250 ish cal dinner

6pm 100cal snack

Then i will use 600 cals for my tea and evening snack/pudding as i have used my evening snack for fruit in the morning but i will be going to bed at 10 so wont want one any way ha ha !!

Last edited:
So out of three days managed to get ma full break once! Its harder then i thought but will survive!

2.6lbs of this week so made up for last weekend! But i went for a couple of beers last night and ended up in the all you can eat tapas soooo good but ate soooo much ha ha ! Never mind got a week to be good!

Hope your all enjoying the sun x

Thank you the 12 hour shifts are a killer! I asked to split my breaks 15 mins at 11, an hour at 2 then 15 mins at 5ish so have all ma snacks . Its so busy tho sometimes i cant fit ma little breaks in, i am learning tho just to sneak o and eat i that happens- dont come in to way of my food!!!

Looks like you been doing ok a well tink well done xx

Ye I'm doing good thanks! Been back on the band wagon although it has been hard getting back on it lol! How about you? X

Seemed to have cheated for quite a few weekends sun sun sun!! Caught up with me had all you can eat tapas 12 dishes !!! So stayed same this week but i am working sat and sunday so shud have a good week!!

Im enjoying subing one shake tho egg on toast my favourite at the mo!

So as the lbs are coming of quite slow now i got a bike thinking it would be nice exercise i lasted 3mins!! Went up hill on the road turned round and came back , not what i though would happen.

I go to bokwa once a week and manage an hour there! Didnt think it would be easy but not this hard! O well ma manage 4 mins tomorrow xxx

Hey that's good 3mins is better than no mins just gradually build it up that's what I have done with my running, although I've let it go a bit trying to get back on track with my diet. It's shocking how quickly your fitness level goes back down when not exercising! Xx

I hope i can do it especially when the weathers nice sick of sitting in!

So weigh in tomorrow a stay the same would be great as went out a weekend which i enjoyed. Just realised i havnt updated my weight on here i was 9.8 and a quarter last week.

I have exactly 6 weeks till holiday and having my last supper tomorrow of tapas with work after that i will try and keep a food diary on my days off see if i can be good.

Must admit i had an ice cream today but i did play golf so kinda earned it !

Wow that's brilliant! I put on 3lbs this week whuch I'm raging about as there was no reason food wise why I should of and the only thing last week I did different want running and arm weights so I'm totally confused as to why?!?!?

Back