Total Solution harry m's diary

If anything hes made me more determined :)
I had a read thru some diaries on my start and it really helps too.
Good luck in your journey x

Goodmorning Janice, thanks for ur support hun!! It's my dayoff today so I m thinking to hit the town.Maybe later I will take my dog for walk today.Wanna spend some time with him today :)

Good mornin Harry :)
yip that's us into another day lighter

bring it on !

Have a good day Harry

Same to you hun!!! It's my weighing day but I m so scared to jump on scale.

Let me know how you get on x
jump on the scales , am routing for yae x

remember now ,,,,, bring it on !!!! We can do this x

Ha ha, you made me smile ;-) I will check about 3.15 then I will let you know.....so far I had my porridge with cinnamon.

I've had the veg soup and my bar so far , will need to order more packs , a had initially got a months supply but wasted nearly 2 weeks supply on a few false starts, only got a few left , those banana ones go straight in the bin , it reminds me of amoxicillin I got wen I was a just a child , that gave me the heeve too ! Lol

5 pound lighter then last Friday, yaaaaaaay I wasn't that great this week cause of my TOTM.I was scared but I m happy now cause 2kg down.I think I will lose more next week once I come out of TOTM.So far it's good, my jeans starts telling me that as well.

That's brill :-D

chuffed for you big time :)

we really can do this , it proven ! Lol

BRING IT ON !!!!!

Thanks Janice, YES YES we can do it.As I m on this diet since mid August, I start enjoying my Friday weighings.....For the first time my mother in law complimented that I look great nowadays.I m so happy...A BIG HUG FOR YOU!!!

And one rite back at yae !

Can we do it ? Yes we can ha ha
well seeing we got kids the kids programmes are unconsciously giving me ideas for my encourage to go on :)
Ha ha ha

oh well anything to keep my chins up and get on with it :)

I read so many stories here and people mentioning bouillon.so I decided to buy it today and try that.I don't know what went wrong it was too salty...it says on a pack that for one cup u need to mix one tablespoon.I feel sick now.....omg I mixed nearly 2cups of hot water and it was still salty.yuck I think I m not gonna drink that again, unless someone tells me what went wrong here.

A tablespoon to a teaspoon should make a big difference , Good luck with the bouillon x
ive not tried it yet , just don't fancy it

never say never rite enough

Thanks....I realised now that I need to put a teaspoon not a TABLESPOON... Lol, what an idiot

Ha ha ha...Thanks huwiesmummy.

Good Morning!!! It's Saturday and I m on late shift today..I feel crap today headache, cramps.I will have my porridge about 12pm then off to work.Hope everyone doing well HAPPY DIETING ;-)

Back