Healthy pregnancy on sw

So 1/2lb up this week. I'm ok with it as that's how much Kaelan is gaining every week, I know at this point I need to expect some gains. Staying to group and going to be really good with speed and water this week.

Day 22 on plan.

55 days until Kaelan comes out

x x

ok so I'm back from group and feeling determined to have a really good week.

in the last 3 weeks I've lost 5.5lbs, I'm going to try and get 1.5lbs off next weigh in if I can. I know baby is gaining but I think if I stick to plan 100% and have enough water then I'll be able to do it. that will mean half a stone during August. Also planning to up the amount of fruit I have.

going to get my nails done this afternoon.

You are doing so well, well done it's amazing you're keeping so focused so close to baby being due. It will all be worth it in the end, you'll feel so much better when you've got little one and don't have all that extra weight. Enjoy having your nails done.

Hi,

had a horrible night last night. I was in a lot of pain and struggling to walk. hubby ordered a Chinese and I ate loads, I've always been an emotional eater but thought I had a handle on it. I was so full up but still had about 12 profiteroles. needed help to get upstairs as I was in so much pain and fell asleep within about a minute. still not feeling good today but not quite as bad as yesterday.

54 until baby is here x x

Hope you're feeling better xxx

thanks ladies. I've had a horrible few days :(

food had been the last thing on my mind so haven't been on plan at all. I've really struggled with walking so had to rely on hubby to look after me and cook for me. I haven't counted syns at all.

I'm feeling a little better today. my friend is coming round and has cooked for me, she makes the most amazing Indian food so I'm looking forward to that.

going to try and get back on plan tomorrow.

51 days until baby is here.

x x

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough few days, glad to hear you have people looking out for you though. Enjoy the food your friend cooks for you.

As others have said, you and your babies health are whats important. Don't worry about being off plan while you've been ill

Hi @Tibbs

Finally managed to add some pics of Kaelan

Wow Jenny, they are amazing scan photos! I can't stop looking at Kaelan's lovely little face:) The days are going down super fast until he's here... And what a little tinker giving you a scare. How are you? Hope you're not in pain anymore and you're relaxing x

Hi sorry to hear you've been in pain. It will be a relief when baby comes. Keep your chin up. Gx

Hi all,

thanks for all the kind messages. I'm still struggling but doing a little better thanks.

I've been off plan and not really feeling good about that, my options are limited when my husband is cooking. I'm going to do an online food shop in a min and get lots of healthy stuff in. My husband did the shopping a few days ago and came back with loads cake and chocolate but no fruit lol.

only 44 days until Kaelan is here. I cant wait to hold him.

x x

Back