Heeeeeey! :)

Hello and welcome.....sounds like ur making a good start :)

Thank you!! You're doing very well!! How long have you been doing SW for?

Hey if anyone is still on this thread I've started a diary in Slimming world diaries called "Pig to Princess Diaries"
I'm in this for the long haul!

Hi Kayla

I would love to look at your diary but I can't find it, maybe a am being a green newbie but could you point me in the right direction? x

Haha don't worry it's a bit of a maze, it's in slimming clubs -- slimming world -- slimming world weightloss diary and it's called pig to princess diaries
Not in the food diary section

Will fine you and subscribe :) xXx

Hi & welcome x

How is everybody in this thread getting on just thought i would pop in to see, since nobody has posted on it in a while? :) xxx

How is everybody in this thread getting on just thought i would pop in to see, since nobody has posted on it in a while? :) xxx

Hey! I lost 1lb in my first which was last Friday. Everything's been against me and I'm just getting in to it but it's the right direction. Thanks for stopping by! How are you getting on?
x Kayla x

Hey! I lost 1lb in my first which was last Friday. Everything's been against me and I'm just getting in to it but it's the right direction. Thanks for stopping by! How are you getting on?
x Kayla x

very good atleast your going in the right direction :) well done to you!! im gone down hill a bit but hoping to pull it back now thanks for asking :) xxx

I lost 1lb my first week the 4lb the second so dont worry. I lost 3 this week got my 1.5st my club 10 and slimmer of the week. Happy days and weigh in day is back already tomorrow. Not feeling it this week :( gah!! X
Will be back to update. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love the name - SW is the way to go!

1st week: -1lb
2nd week -3lbs and Slimmer of the week
3rd week: I can't make weigh in this week due to shifts so aiming for at 4lbs loss next week to get my 1/2 stone.

feeling positive! We can do it girls!

....and boys :)

I'm excited for my first weigh in!

Ahhh good luck :)

I am not looking forward to my weigh in :( i have been on self destruct and my trousers are tight on me now.
I gained 2.5 for no reaso. Last week so i am not in to Slimming World right now :( feel deflated and demotivated!!

Ahhh good luck :) I am not looking forward to my weigh in :( i have been on self destruct and my trousers are tight on me now. I gained 2.5 for no reaso. Last week so i am not in to Slimming World right now :( feel deflated and demotivated!! Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Noooo you can do this! You know you can. Ignore 2.5lb it's obviously an anomaly, a line has been drawn time to start fresh and get those trousers falling off you!

I got 4 off :) yipee

Back