Hello at least 13 stone to lose

Hahah thats good having that much energy but you need to burn it for sure. It has only been today really today I have gained some energy since the weekend antics :)

First time in a long time that this has happened to me :( but I went to the gym Tuesday felt fine but did not sleep well that night so yesterday I was hanging again. Needed junk and a cuddle haha and got chicken and asparagus and nothing haha

First time in a long time that this has happened to me :( but I went to the gym Tuesday felt fine but did not sleep well that night so yesterday I was hanging again. Needed junk and a cuddle haha and got chicken and asparagus and nothing haha

Well done for having chicken & asparagus, id have needed grease! Lol

think I would have preferred a cuddle to be honest haahha

Well Done JMA - do you find that you have alot more energy? I found when I got to about 26st my energy levels increased and I can push myself further in exercising and walking is easier on the knees.

Yea seen a huge improvement in terms of fitness things getting easier day by day even just a simple walk I notice the different certainly in pace also posture has improved :)

well done jma your doing amazing thats a great loss x :)

Well done - huge amount to lose. :eek:

Thanks not a great week last week unavoidable meal night before weigh in meant lost 1/2lb

Need 1lb for my 7st loss now so hopefully tomorrow I can get that been a decent week so far

Wow well done!

good luck for w.i and you have done brilliant x x x

well done jma your amazing x x x x :happy096:

Little update as havent for quite a while

Xmas went well did allow myself few days off and have to say ate and drank what I wanted too put on 1st but got rid of it before my next weigh in and at the moment my loss stands at 8st 4lb :)

Hope you are all doing well

Well done Jay - small world I know we talked off here - spurred me on now using the swelterwear suit each time I am at the gym or a 5-10km walk. Only started back eating right last week so won't get weighed until next Monday for sure. Keep up the good work mate.

Little update as havent for quite a while

Xmas went well did allow myself few days off and have to say ate and drank what I wanted too put on 1st but got rid of it before my next weigh in and at the moment my loss stands at 8st 4lb :)

Hope you are all doing well
well done jma
that is amazing x x x

Back