Hello! :) I just joined (the forums and Slimming world) :P

congrats on the weight loss. :D That's still quite good for giving in to cake and not having control over the cooking for 2 days :)
If I can keep loosing 9 lbs a week I will be shocked! :O I'll be happy for 2/3 a week.. Gunna try go for 5lbs next week though :)
Good luck getting the 2st award. I'm sure you can make it! :D

And if that's true with the dress size I guess that's why I have gone down a belt notch.. I thought it was me just not having it as loose though lol!

Wow, an amazing first week loss for you Melon Collie, I have never ever heard of 9 pounds all in one week. Cub's Mum too, considering you had to eat other people's choices, you've done really really well to keep on track and lose so much. This is a good start all round, I amazed myself with 6 lbs this week

Thank you :)

That's amazing honi, a very big well done to you :) xx

Hello honi. how have u been doing this wk? hope all is well x x

Lost 5.5 this week.. :) I did have a 3 gain last week though. :(
Hoping to get my stone award next week..
What about you? :)

Honi that's fab, well done you!!!!! What happened there with the gain? Do you know what caused it or do you think it was hormonal?
I lost 2 in my second week, that's 6 in 2wks. I did have a big alcohol sess over the bank holiday so was plzd with the 2 and not a gain.
Hoping for 3 off this week, that will get me my half stone award and see me heading for the stone......so fingers crossed.
I'm struggling with my healthy extras this week as i increased my superfree and just not hungry enough for them. Hoping it wont hamper my weight loss. It's difficult too as i have been working nights.
Best of luck honi xx

The salted caramel hifi bars they sell in group are amazing and a healthy extra b.. :) I love them! (OH does too. I think I may have to mass stock on them. :p)
Congrats on the weight loss! Good luck getting your half stone :D

Yeah I know why I gained.. :rolleyes: Time of the month, pizza hut, ice cream van ice cream, chocolate...
Thing is my body is being weird and the time has already come again.. 1.5 weeks after my last one :confused: It's making me snack like mad but I'm not going over my 15 syns a day so fingers crossed I will be fine.. My scales I have at home are so off! They've showed mass losses and gains so I've decided to wait for group to weigh myself and stop torturing myself with confusion, lol. :)
Hope next week is a good loss for you :D

Thankyou honi. Ive done well so far but i can feel a bottle of wine coming on this Sunday lol.

I Keep meaning to throw my scales away. i know they dont tally with SW ones and its too tempting to weigh yourself when u know u have gone off plan.

Im gonna get some of those salted caramel bars m Wednesday :)

I have increased my super free this wk and havent really been snacking so saving my syns for wime.

Best of luck honi x x

Good luck with your wine, too. :)
They always say in group the best night to be naughty is tuesday after WI lol x

Just snacking on pickled beetroot right now.. I have purple teeth hehe.
Having burgers tomo.. Gunna use heb on a wholemeal bun and hea on babybel.. yummy! and lots of salad with it. :)

Oh i love beetroot, i eat it by the jar full lol
The wine went down well, but feeling a tad guilty today haha
Enjoy the burgers :)

Hello everybody! I am new here;-) Just looking for new friends and support;-) I am sorry to sound a bit stupid but what is SW?? It sounds like a wonder if you can eat potatoes and pasta which are my favorite ones;-)))

Hello everybody! I am new here;-) Just looking for new friends and support;-) I am sorry to sound a bit stupid but what is SW?? It sounds like a wonder if you can eat potatoes and pasta which are my favorite ones;-)))
Hi honi and welcome to the forum.
SW is Slimming World, google it :)

Haha I can also eat it by the jar full! Was annoyed with my local tescos though.. they're having a refit and moving everything so I couldn't find them today. :(
Really nervous about WI today, I want to get my stone award.. Have barely eaten I'm so nervous. Can't wait for the burgers tonight.. :)

Hi and welcome, Ginger. SW is Slimming world. I do the extra easy plan, it's basically 1/3 of your plate has to be fruit or veg. You also have healthy extras which is stuff like milk and bread and all.. :) But if you want more you can syn it.
You're allowed 15 syns a day. 1 syn roughly is about 20 calories. I really would recommend joining a group and seeing what it's like! :)
I've lost 11.5 lbs in 3 weeks on it. Weigh in is tonight for me and I'm hoping to lose another 2.5 this week because I want my 1 stone award. :D

If you do go to group first week is £9.95 and each week £4.95 after that. However you can also do it online but I find the support of a group is deffo worth paying out. :) (also you can buy super yummy salted caramel bars... I'm addicted!!!)

Some meals I've done are things like;
Soup : Sweet potato, butternut squash, carrots, onions, garlic, chilli, tomatoes, mushrooms, leek, spring onions, beef stock.. (I think this is a super speedy one but I'm not sure. I love it though)
Bolognese : spaghetti (I have 1 fist full, when cooked) tinned tomatoes, onions, garlic, chilli, celery, carrots, mushrooms, lean mince (Has to be under 5% fat or you need to syn it) beef stock, and a huge portion of salad on the side. :)
Burgers : Lean beef mince, finely chopped onions, garlic, rosemary, thyme, paprika, salt, pepper, egg. Mix together and if you need it to be a bit firmer add a small bit of smash to help bind it. form pattys around a babybel light (2 for healthy extra A or 2 syns each) slimming world chips (cut up raw potatoes, parboil for 5 min, chuck on a roasting tray spray with frylight. I also add herbs) Salad, cuecumber, tomatoes, pickled onion, pickled beetroot, and you can have a wholemeal bun as a healthy extra B as well if you want.

you can get the idea, lol.. :)

Ohhhhh good luck !!!!!
;) Let us know asap xx

That's fantastic :) well done honi :)
My weigh in is tomorrow.....yikes!!! lol xx

Back