hello out there

HI there,

I am just beginning week 3 so I think we are at a similar stage. Have you found that your cravings have gone now? I found the first week really hard (and almost gave up), but I am so glad that I didnt because now, at the beginning on week 3, I have already lost over a stone! Keep going definitely! xx

HI there,

I am just beginning week 3 so I think we are at a similar stage. Have you found that your cravings have gone now? I found the first week really hard (and almost gave up), but I am so glad that I didn't because now, at the beginning on week 3, I have already lost over a stone! Keep going definitely! xx

Hi Jodie,

This is an excellent post for those who are just beginning their journey to know that it does get easier and that the cravings do go!!!

Look at you now one stone down in 3 weeks!!!

Congratulations and well done!

Love Mini xxx

HI there,

I am just beginning week 3 so I think we are at a similar stage. Have you found that your cravings have gone now? I found the first week really hard (and almost gave up), but I am so glad that I didnt because now, at the beginning on week 3, I have already lost over a stone! Keep going definitely! xx
hi jodie,
yes im feeling pretty damn good most of the time :)
every now and again i get and urge , ut i try to ride it out and if i feel particularly bad i will try to detach myself fom the thoughts of food ransacking my brain and think about whether im actually hungry or not using my adult ego state and that seems to bring me round , or it has so far :D
ive just got weighed on sunday and lost 3.3 lb again so not bad 1.5 stone in 4 weeks so im dead chuffed !!!
good luck with your progress , hows it going now ???

Hello out there # 2014

right so here I am 7 and summit years later starting a new journey lighter life style ......
been up and down and messing with many different things since having my son over 3 years ago , ive lost 3-4 stone of the weight ( goes up and down)but im seriously stuck . I feel im getting into a bad head space regarding me and that's not a place I want to go back to . when I embarked on lighter life 1st time around I was a mental and physical mess , and it turned my life around . so ive taken the hard won decision to go back to full abstinence , I start a 8 week boot camp program on Monday the 6th and I have to say im apprehensive but excited. it seems there are some changes that have happened , no longer 100 days , more than 1 bar allowed , milk week ? can anyone enlighten me ?
anyway it seems rather quiet here nowadays , probably allot to do with the cost of ll but im here and hoping to find some fellow starters.
onwards and downwards in 2014 I hope :D

well day 2 on the go , feeling fine actually , super cold feet already but overall feeling ok :0)
onwards and downwards I hope xxx

well 3 weeks and 17.9 lb down , im feeling great . really motivated and in the zone , yay !!! didn't know if id be able to cope with abstinence again but its totally fine :0)

so , heading into the end of week 4 and im feeling great , freezing hands and feet but other than that im doing great .. feeling in the zone , im not tempted by anything so that's a good place to be :0)
hope everyones doing great xxx

Well im half way through week 5 and im feeling well in the zone , funny twinges of discomfort today but not sure if its ll , the tooth I had extracted yesterday or just bored from having nothing specific to do on my day off lol , whichever it is it will be gone tomorrow and Ill be fine :0) I usually have 'hungry' days on the days I loose most weight so that's keeping me focussed . not that I want to eat anything its just an uncomfortable sensation I cant pinpoint .
anyway 4 week weigh in resulted in a 4.6 lb loss so that's 22.5 in 4 weeks , totally chuffed with that .
hope every one is doing well and feeling great .

Hi Sukie. I'm a returner. 4st in 2011/12 but all back on. :(. First day today, it's fine. The odd twinge but better than I had dared hope. You are doing brilliantly - keep posting!

Great someone here . We can support each other xx good luck for day 2 . You'll get there . 23 lb in less than 5 weeks and so happy I took the leap .... you will too :) xxxxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to see someone on the forum, it made such a difference to me the first time around. 23lb is amazing, no wonder you are happy. It isn't an easy thing to do, no matter what people think. Simple? Absolutely. Easy? Not at all. But for me it works. I've tried almost everything and this last year I've been worse than usual. Flitting from one thing to another, getting fatter by the week. Jumping to something new every time I read an article, watched a programme on TV, saw a friend or colleague achieving the results I wanted. So it's LLT for me. No decisions, no flexibility, no cheating! Weigh-in on Tuesday. Week 1 of possibly 20 weeks before going to Management. This time I'm determined to get it right and I'll be so pleased to share your journey too. Keep on keeping on!

Well done for making the leap back . I'm the same tried all sort and get fatter all the time . This works for me and I can maintain so I really don't know why I didn't get back to it 3 years ago after having my son . Aghh never mind I'm here now and that's what matters right !!! Best of luck going forwards and you know where I am if your struggling or even if your not xx:D

3.3 off again this week so mega chuffed ! 25.8 now in 5 weeks , feeling poop this week as on double antibiotics for tooth extraction infection but riding it out only a coupe of days more x

Wow Sukie, brilliant results and so consistent! I think I've done 8 in 8 days which I'm pleased about. Are you doing any kind of exercise on top of the plan? I walk my dogs every morning for 30-40 minutes but have no energy to do anything else. Facing a bit of criticism at work but ignoring it so far. Hope you feel better soon.

Hey that's great going . Well done !! No not doing any real excersize just dance abs and waljing now and again but I do have a very busy life :) don't worry about the negative comments. People often find its easier to criticise what the don't understand rather than open their attitudes up to different approaches. Does my nut in but you don't need to justify yourself to anyone . You are doing what's best for you . My mum is my worst critic in all things nowadays and refers to it as starving myself again ... get a grip woman !! It's jealousy most of the time with her . Anyway keep your head up and enjoy the ride . They'll soon be wondering how you can be looking so good So quickly xxxx

hey everyone (echoechoecho) lol
well everythings still going strong , down another few pounds so really pleased. had an absolutely horrible week , with tooth problems , constant painkillers and a terrible and frightening reaction to one of my antibiotic , anyway came off them a couple of days ago and gradually felt better and better every day . today I feel great full of energy and back to normal. so pleased I stuck with it as It was so very hard when I felt so very awful continuously . anyway alls good now , so if anyones struggling out there for whatever reason , stick with it , youll get through ...

Well 1st week done, not too bad all in all. Found that I prefer the shakes and bars :)
Managed to sit drinking a glass of water whilst out for a meal with the in laws. In return for a little torture....... Lost 8lbs, am so happy!!! :-D
Hope everyone else is doing well too xx

Well done . You're through the toughest part now so keep going youll be at goal in no time xxxx

Weigh in tonight . Fingers crossed for a good Un xx

4.8 off xx

Back