Hello Skinny Babe!

Hello :) I have decided to return to slimming world, after 6 months of Calorie Counting and only losing 7lbs in all of that time, just because I'm not focussed! I really want to do this properly this time, and see good weekly losses!

I'm not sure if I'll go to a group or not...I think I'll see how it goes for a few weeks first :)

I'm mainly going to be doing green days, as I'm not really a big meat eater, and I always wanted more HEXtras last time!

So here's my plan for today (I'm moving tomorrow so im just eating what I've got in really, not much variety!):

B - 30g Special K (4.5 syns), milk (HEXA(1))
D - Wholemeal roll (HEXB(1)), 115g Tuna (HEXB(2)) margarine (4 syns) 30g Cheese (HEXA(2))
T - Pasta'n'sauce, broccolli.

Then I'll probably pick up some fat free yogurt or something from tesco for tonight.

I say this is my plan, I'm actually meeting up with two girls I went to uni with for a cuppa in town...which might turn in to lunch :/ If it does, I will make sure I stay on plan! jacket and beans at weatherspoons or something like that!!!

Thanks for reading my rabble, I'm really planning to stick at this until I reach my goal of 3 stone less! I'm not going to set myself a time goal, I'd just like to see a loss each week :)

I'd also like to see how people get on on green plan, because I know most people do EE!

xxx

Back