Hello :)

Helloooooo!!!

Sorry I've been AWOL, was plagued by illness AGAIN,gonna have to have my tonsils removed. Upshot is I've lost a few lbs:D

How you getting on?? Did you get out on your bike? Choccie fix looks fab, whats your recipe?

Hello!

Oh dear hope you are feeling better now!

Ive been failing miserably, I decided to give up with slimming world and try calorie counting again...but it turns out I don't have the will power to stop when I've ran out of calories so started following sw again as of today. I forgot to weigh myself this morning but think I've put on a lb or 2 :cry:

The choccy fix is simply an egg whisked with a options hot choc and microwaved for a min, was thinking of topping with chocolate philly but I haven't actually done it again since the first time!

Hey Slimming world buddies back after a long break. Woke up this morning with the thought that today is the day that I get myself together and get bak into my diet! :whacky068: fed up with feeling sick and sluggish! Any help and support would be gratefully received x I'm doing slimming world from home still can't stand the thought of going to meetings! X

Back