HELP!!! Breakfast ideas without using any HEX

I have been having a SW cheese scone and a Mullerlight for breakfast most days and this is pretty much HEX free (almost!)

Scones - mix 4 eggs with a packet of smash (any flavour, though I like the cheese the best for this one), a tub of fat free cottage cheese, a tsp of mustard powder, 2 tsp of baking powder and a couple of finely chopped spring onions. Add salt and pepper and a little bit of water if needed to get a similar consistency to pastry.

Roll into scone sized patties and sprinkle some grated cheese on top. Bake in a 200 oven for 25 mins. I make them on a Sunday and keep them in an airtight container in the fridge and they are still perfectly fine on Friday.

I use less than 40g of mozzarella on the 10-12 scones this makes so it barely comes anywhere close to using up your daily HEX allowance as each scone has 5g maximum and you're allowed 40g mozzarella per day.

Do you have anything on your scones about to make some now!!

MAde these... not sure if i left them in long enough but they are lovely!!!!! Gonna try with some beans eggs n low syn sausage for brekkie in morning mmmmmmm!!

What about making a syn free (crustless) quiche and having that cold for breakfast? I like bacon, tomato and mushroom (and jalepino) in mine - although I'd still want it cheesy on top so would use one A or B for that :D

I have a poached egg on an aldi potato waffle (1 syn) most mornings. It's quick and easy. I tried making potato cakes with smash but decided the syn is worth it.

Back