Help please

Ok I went to chemist on Monday and u was told that the woman that does it isn't in till Wednesday and she told me that I should just buy the stuff and it will do to Wednesday...tofay is Wednesday and I go there after work to be told the shakes and caramel bars ( which are so yummy) are in fact the maintenance programs or refeed stuff. I asked her if It would still work the same way and she said it has less calories than the TFR I just added the meals up and it is 620 calories and I thought tfr was 430?? I also asked her if I would still go into ketosis she said yes ...and I can't get to chemist at times they there for tfr cause I would be at work...my question is will I still loose weight just having 3 of these everyday? I also gobti gym 3 to 4 times a week for a hour each time and I need to loose 2 stone to be in healthy BMI if anyone could put any help here it will be much appreciated....thanks

You will lose weight because of the low amount of calories but Indont think you'll go into ketosis. Ketosis is important because it stops you feeling hungry and tells your body to burn its fat stores.

I'm really shocked that the pharmacy were so poor in their organisation and advice. Did you fill out the paperwork and get weighed in at least? I'd check the Lipotrim website and see if there's a different pharmacy you could use, maybe one near your work so you could go at lunchtime?

This is the only pharmacy near me that do it but apparently it's called new weigh now something to do with the Irish government or something...is there any point in doing it if I not go into ketosis? I don't want to loose muscle

Ketosis is based on the amount of carbs you eat. Vlcd produce packs are low in calories and carbs. This way you don't feel hungry when you are eating so few calories.

On 600 calories a day you will lose weight. The packs will also be low carb, so you will end up in ketosis.

I echo sentiment about poor chemist. Not only did they not have what you expected, they actually sold you the wrong products.

There are other vlcd online, that post you packs so you might want to look at those. Slim and save, and exante come to mind but there are others out there.

I was looking at exante I will try this out for the rest of the stuff I have...its easy when I'm at home no problem at all ...i work in a restaurant 5 days a week nd I have food all around me haha but I have resisted this far lol...the chemist did offer me to get weighed any time I wanted...thats nice...not lol...i don't have scales at home but I might just invest in some....thank you all very much for your help..i will see what or if I loose anything the first week as I'm just going into day 4 tomorrow xx

Back