Helping you set your recommended amount of calories...

Why am I wanting to cry over this?

Tam Xx

Mine is 1890 something .! Minus the 20% is nearly 1500 .. That's sounds more realistic to me ..! I would panic too .!! What activity level did you put .??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah me too .. I'm 143 lbs and 5ft 1in .. Maybe your a lot talker than me ..
Have to admit .. The more I read the more confused I get .. I don't know what to do for the best ... Think I lost a lb from last week so maybe it does work ..
I just don't know .... Some days I read and google so much with all conflicting advice and I could throw the damned laptop out of the window .!

I've got such a narrow margin I'm not sure Where to settle myself :(

I lost 26 lbs on SW before hitting a 3 month plateau so moved to CC in Feb. By June I had lost 7 lbs and weighed 10.10 - so close to my target of 10.7! Since the summer though I've gained that 7 lbs back! I just can't find my happy calories!

I think I've got quite a narrow margin:

BMR is 1410

TDEE is 1700

What do you guys suggest should be my daily cals intake?

I'd go for around 1500-1600, Ali.

Remember to take measurements! <3

Had my lovely slow cooked chicken today. Was gorgeous and juicy and tender! Weigh-in tomorrow night. I don't eat until after my weigh-in. Hoping for a better loss this week. My weight loss has gone down since I started exercising...hoping it'll right itself soon.

ok ive looked at this again now that im actually on my computer. I think i may analyze this to death tbh. My BMR is 1639 and my[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]Sedentary is[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]1967. i currently sit at about 1400, that seems right to me i think. Ive been told so many different things it all is starting to get a little confusing Like I'm not supposed to eat under my BMR but last time i went over 1600 it made me put on 9 lbs . Im ready to pull my hair out at this point its all such a confusing mess.

So, doing a little math on the lowest it say (with the -20%) that i can eat 1573 but that is below my BMR so if i look at the next level up it says i should being (with the -20%) 1804. Now do i just aim for above 1600 and below 1800 or should i stick to the 1573?

Hell why isnt there a magic pill yet?!
:sigh:

Unless you're laying in bed all day, you're generally not sedentary. If you stick to the cals and do a bit of exercise, you really shouldn't gain.

ok ive looked at this again now that im actually on my computer. I think i may analyze this to death tbh. My BMR is 1639 and mySedentary is1967. i currently sit at about 1400, that seems right to me i think. Ive been told so many different things it all is starting to get a little confusing Like I'm not supposed to eat under my BMR but last time i went over 1600 it made me put on 9 lbs . Im ready to pull my hair out at this point its all such a confusing mess.

So, doing a little math on the lowest it say (with the -20%) that i can eat 1573 but that is below my BMR so if i look at the next level up it says i should being (with the -20%) 1804. Now do i just aim for above 1600 and below 1800 or should i stick to the 1573?

Hell why isnt there a magic pill yet?! :sigh:

Try not to stress luvvy .. It's all mind boggling x

Unless you're laying in bed all day, you're generally not sedentary. If you stick to the cals and do a bit of exercise, you really shouldn't gain.

but whichs ones?! lol I feel like a pig when i eat over 1400 cals i think that may be from the not eating over 600cal for so long

but whichs ones?! lol I feel like a pig when i eat over 1400 cals i think that may be from the not eating over 600cal for so long

If you've got a bit to loss, take 30% away from your lightly active number. Find a sweet spot between your BMR (the second one which is lower, worked out from your measurements/body fat percentage) and you 30%- number <3

This is amazing reading this i set my calorie limit to 1200 and wasn't loosing anything I've done my edee and it's 1558 with the 20% taken off so I'm gonna keep to that and see how I get on ooh looking forward to the results I always found when I dropped to 1200 I always got poorly so gonna see how I get on :) thank you for the info :)

Back