Here goes nothing...Slimming world Journey

well done on resisting temptation at the weekend, Mums are the worst for feeding, mine is on SW herself and she still gets in chocolate muffins for me when I go round. I suppose they can't help it - see if I am the same when my little ones are all grown up :)

I have decided to use this post as a general SW diary! So I will leave the link to my food diary at the end of this post :)

I had a dream I ate a chippy last night...and in my dream I was like 'omg no, ive ruined my diet' but I still ate it anyway! Think I need to make some SW chips to get rid of those kinds of dreams!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/347339-millies-food-diary.html

Hope you all have a nice day

I had a dream about cheesecake x got recipe saved on website but not got round to making it yet lol

well done on resisting temptation at the weekend, Mums are the worst for feeding, mine is on SW herself and she still gets in chocolate muffins for me when I go round. I suppose they can't help it - see if I am the same when my little ones are all grown up :)

Yes my mum was same other day when i called round lol here have this wendy, are u sure ure full wendy lol YES MUM I AM lol

Haha must just be a mum thing then! She was asking about slimming world though, she's tiny and doesn't need to lose weight, but really liked the concept of changing your mindset about food. She was asking what I can have free etc and says she will follow it loosely, just to eat healthier.

I hope I don't have anymore dreams about fatty food tonight! It's almost weigh in day (2 sleeps). I just hope I have done my best!!

Night night everyone :)

WARNING - this post may have too much information for some. But would appreciate some help/advice!

I started my period :( I am so worried that this will affect my weight loss :( I will be so gutted. I weigh in tomorrow!

Blah!

WARNING - this post may have too much information for some. But would appreciate some help/advice!

I started my period :( I am so worried that this will affect my weight loss :( I will be so gutted. I weigh in tomorrow!

Blah!

I started day after i weighed in ladt week and im thinking same thing. Fingers crossed for us both tomorrow x

I had ANOTHER dream about food last night, this time pop corn that tasted like skips? Anyway my thoughts the entire time were 'omg I have ruined my slimming world for this week...'. This seems to be a dream I have every night with all different foods haha.

I have began parking further from my work so I need to do a 20 minute walk all in all. My work friends does the exact same but this morning she was trying to feed me those Dairy Milk Snow Balls...one of my favourites. But I resisted, I know everything that goes in must be counted!

Last night me and the same work friend completed two gym classes Zumba and Piloxing. So this morning I am shattered and sore!

Hope you all have a lovely day and good luck to everyone weighing in today.

I had ANOTHER dream about food last night, this time pop corn that tasted like skips? Anyway my thoughts the entire time were 'omg I have ruined my slimming world for this week...'. This seems to be a dream I have every night with all different foods haha.

I have began parking further from my work so I need to do a 20 minute walk all in all. My work friends does the exact same but this morning she was trying to feed me those Dairy Milk Snow Balls...one of my favourites. But I resisted, I know everything that goes in must be counted!

Last night me and the same work friend completed two gym classes Zumba and Piloxing. So this morning I am shattered and sore!

Hope you all have a lovely day and good luck to everyone weighing in today.

Well i have lost another 2lbs and got another 2.5lbs till i get my stone award :)

Well done! I lost 2lbs! So happy my monthly visitor didn't hinder my weight loss. Also hoping for a better loss next week seeing as my water retention will be gone! :D

Well done! I lost 2lbs! So happy my monthly visitor didn't hinder my weight loss. Also hoping for a better loss next week seeing as my water retention will be gone! :D

Yes me too xx

Today's eats; GREEN

B - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (HEXA1) + butter (2syns) + banana.
L - Homemade lentil soup + Muller Light Yog + banana.
D - 2 qourn sausages (3syns) + potatoes + sweet corn + peas + muller light yog!

Syns - 6

Well done on your 2lb loss especially on star week. Food looks good - are you having 2 HEXBs for your green day?

That's sounds lovely well done on your losses, what is piloxing please x c

Nettee - yes! I had two of the milk choc slimming world bars :) they were super yummy. I also went to the pub last night and only drank diet coke!

Angelicbee - piloxing is a mixture between Pilates and boxing! So you do some boxing for about 15 minutes then 5 minutes of Pilates and rotate like that for an hour! It's very good but hard! :)

Well done on your 2lb loss especially on star week. Food looks good - are you having 2 HEXBs for your green day?

I never realised slimming world weighers called it star week! I love this :D much easier to say that than the other explanation haha thanks :)

I never realised slimming world weighers called it star week! I love this :D much easier to say that than the other explanation haha thanks :)

Yes its a lot better way of explaining lol x

Back