HEXB flapjacks

Thanks Circes - off to Mercadona tomorrow to buy the ingredients.
I'm a bu**er for not eating breakfast but I could definitely eat these!

ive done so much cooking this afternoonand amongst other things ive just made these unfortunatley the little daughter has eaten 2 already.

Just made these for the first time today, with my little one, and the benefits, before even tasting the finished product are two fold. First is the pleasure of baking with him, but the second is that he, & I, have discovered that he Likes (with a capital L ;)) apricots & prunes!! Result! :woohoo:
He loves fruit of almost any description but as I'm not keen on dried apricots, (and wouldn't syn them anyway for all you get ;)), I haven't bought them for ages, so am delighted that there is something else I can give him as a snack or at breakfast. :D

Yep he made them I'm taking one to work with me tomorrow, they look fab..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've just made these and they smell amazing :) too hot to eat at mo though!

Does anyone know if they freeze ok? It's just me here and I'm afraid I'll eat them all.

How long to they last in a sealed tub?

x

What a great way to vary your HEX B's. Thanks for the recipe!

Though my only concern is that my C used to always say we weren't allowed to split HEX B's (or A's) so I'm slightly cautious about that!

I'm dying to try this recipe but don't have a blender. Do you think it will work if I just chop everything really fine?

I'm dying to try this recipe but don't have a blender. Do you think it will work if I just chop everything really fine?

That's what I did ImpD as I don't have a blender either :D

That's what I did ImpD as I don't have a blender either :D

Hurrah! Thanks Twinkle toes I may have to try making those tomorrow. Must do the chocolate and apricot brownies too.:D

I'm so inspired with baking at the moment and I have never even done baking or deserts before. Have always been a wizz with cooking savoury but the sweet side of things is such a science! :confused:

Hurrah! Thanks Twinkle toes I may have to try making those tomorrow. Must do the chocolate and apricot brownies too.:D

:

Chocolate & apricot brownies?? Do tell......:D

I take it all back.. just got home from my aqua class and my flapjack is beautifully set! Yay! Delicious :-D

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Back