Hey need a cwp buddy

That's fine by me Minnie64! I went to a wedding reception yesterday and I didn't have anything naughty! So proud of myself!

And so you should be proud of yourself. Well done xx

I was asking my CDC about step 1 and she said that the losses are the same roughly as you're still limiting your calories! I'm starting to get creative now, last night I had cauliflower rice with chicken in a yoghurt and fajita seasoning sauce. Twas lovely! I'm still loosing and my CDC thought it'd be better for me as I love cooking! X

Wow that sounds promising I will be looking into it soon thanks so much xxx

I put on 1.6lb :( backside booted!! Back on track x

JayKay hun what happened? So long as u got straight back to it, it will soon be off again xxx

JayKay, it'll come off this week!! did you cheat?

KEEEEEEP GOING

did you get measured? xxxx

Had a terrible saturday! I went up to norfolk to see some old friends and meet their beautiful baby boy, champagne came out, then wine, then food, fail fail fail!!

I'm on and I'm back in charge xx

You went off track for a reason, this diet is so unsocial, you didn't give in to temptation in normal life so youre forgiven by us girls haha hope you enjoyed it! :) xx

I had my second weigh in..... lost 1lb :(

Hey as disappointing as it is, its a loss.
Only 1.5 for me. That's 14.5 in 4 weeks xx

Hi everyone, been following your thread for a couple of weeks, around the time I started on the Cambridge Plan. I started Tuesday 9th September, how that date sticks in my mind.

First weigh in 9 days later - lost 9lb, which I was very happy, week after another 4lb. Little bit miffed it wasn't 5lb as I so wanted to get my stone. Hopefully this coming Thursday (fingers crossed).

I have a lot to loose (8 stone), but to be honest would be very happy with half that.

Some of the things you are all posting, just sounds like my thoughts.

The first week I had to go back twice to my counsellor to change products, as firstly some of the soups I had got made me gag, and the porridge reminded me of wallpaper paste, managed one but sorry had to change them quick.

My fav are the shakes and tetras (frozen). I have this in an evening and it takes me around 30 minutes to eat as it defrosts, just like chocolate ice cream (choc is the best, but banana and strawberry ok too). Also like the bars frozen, they last sooooo much longer.

Anyway, hope you don't mind me joining you all on this journey/struggle.

Gargirl

Hey Gargirl :) the tetra pack frozen sounds lovely! I just got the mouse mix, looking forward to giving it a whirl!

so week 3, and another 5lbs! Woo

I freeze all my tetras and bars. I prefer the taste but also they last longer. I love a frozen bar with a coffee at night.

just had 3rd weigh in, 3lb lost so that is 16lb in total. Really pleased but a very long way to go!

I freeze all my tetras and bars. I prefer the taste but also they last longer. I love a frozen bar with a coffee at night.

just had 3rd weigh in, 3lb lost so that is 16lb in total. Really pleased but a very long way to go!

That's a great loss well done xx

Why are weekends so hard! Seem to have struggled this weekend, cooked burger and chips for children and their friends - they smelt so good, and the chips looked to die for! Last night Chicken Korma curry, whilst I marinated chicken (again) in some weird marinade I made up, which unfortunately didn't work! So they tucked in to curry and rice and I had awful tasting chicken. Tonight, they are having homemade fish and chips, whilst I am having place fillets (which I still have to work out how to cook) with courgette - yum yum (not), Just getting a bit bored with chicken and poached eggs, need some fresh ideas.

Sorry for the moan, but all this pain and yet nobody has noticed my 16lb loss. Serves me right for being such a weight. Clothes feel a bit looser but I haven't lost enough to have gone down a size. Oh well, here is to another week!

Why are weekends so hard! Seem to have struggled this weekend, cooked burger and chips for children and their friends - they smelt so good, and the chips looked to die for! Last night Chicken Korma curry, whilst I marinated chicken (again) in some weird marinade I made up, which unfortunately didn't work! So they tucked in to curry and rice and I had awful tasting chicken. Tonight, they are having homemade fish and chips, whilst I am having place fillets (which I still have to work out how to cook) with courgette - yum yum (not), Just getting a bit bored with chicken and poached eggs, need some fresh ideas.

Sorry for the moan, but all this pain and yet nobody has noticed my 16lb loss. Serves me right for being such a weight. Clothes feel a bit looser but I haven't lost enough to have gone down a size. Oh well, here is to another week!

I know the feeling I have kids too and cooking feels like a chore to me but it does get easier your doing very well once you notice a difference that's a good sign keep going!!!! Good luck

Another 6lb off ... How I wish people would notice. I've lost 22lb so far yet only a few at work have said anything, even my own mum hasn't noticed.

Half term starts on Friday, looking forward to the week off, yet dreading it .. If you know what I mean.

We have family days out planned but worrying how I will manage at a theme park, on a cold October day without the odd hot chocolate or picnic lunch. I will have to go prepared with my bars!

Back