Hi. A big welcome to 2014 and to new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I've just started dieting again. Looking forward to reading all your posts and getting some weight shifted for good this time.

Hello! Am new to this site however when I have needed advice this is the place I have gone to get it! Unsuccessful with other diets, but am now just about to start the exante diet as BMI is very high and have suffered with back problems and ankle problems when exercising from this!
Hoping to get a big chunk of weight off so can then maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Weigh in tom! Cant sleep - excitement????:rolleyes:

Hey All!!!

So weighed in this morning and very delighted to have 11 lb off :D:D:D

So motivated for this week now! And as I ended last week with 3 strawberry shakes left over that I just couldn't face - I got a little lecture from the pharmacist, so decided to try the Flapjacks this week. So I am home with 7 Flapjacks, 7 Vanilla & 7 Chocolate shakes! Feeling very positive about this week

Had a wee thought..... As the pharmacist gives me my shakes etc in a specific "Lipotrim" carrier bag that, lets face it, I'm not going to be using as a Bag for Life for my weekly grocery shop :D I was thinking of filling it with 11lb of something...... Think it would be cool to fill the bag each week with the weight I lose so I can feel in real terms what I have lost so far!!!

Any suggestions as to what I could use to fill it????

Hello! Not sure how this works... I've wrote a wee note, but don't know where it's posted too! I'd love some guidance! I'm thinking of trying slimming world, I've all the books looked out! Determined this time! Can I ask where I can get a weight loss ticker? Well done on your weight loss... Amazing! X

HI. Well done on starting Exante. I've been on it a few months and it's going well. Once you get over the first week it's actually fine. Best of luck with it.

Hi all thank you for for sharing your stories, I'm hoping by reading them all it will begin to change my brain from takeaways and junk to good meals that will still see a loss instead of a gain, many thanks for reading

Hello there. Just joined today and new to this forum stuff. I'm 28 years old, from Suffolk and have 2 children (the youngest of which is 3 weeks old today). I gained under a stone this pregnancy (which I didn't feel was too bad) but was shocked when I weighed myself today to find my BMI was 30 (on the verge of being obese) meaning I was really overweight when I fell pregnant. I've never been this size in my life and after losing my father to a weight related health condition last year, I am annoyed with myself for letting myself get to this point. It's not just about looking and feeling better, but I want to be a healthy active mum to my kids. I've been on Slimming World before and been really successful on it, but as I'm on maternity leave, time and money are a bit on the short side so I am going to attempt it on my own but with the support of this website. I hope to lose about 2lb a week if I can (eeek!). Wish me luck!!

Hi everyone! I'm so glad to be here! I am really looking forward to sharing my tips and tricks in my weight loss story! A little of my history: I was obese a couple of years ago and managed to fight my way to losing a lot of weight. It's always a struggle, even now to keep my weight stable. I am wishing to share what I know and interact with everyone with similar stories! Thanks!

Have finally decided to do something about it. Fed up of never wanting to take my cardigan off, even when I'm too hot! Good luck everyone. Here goes.

Hi, first time on the thread, I lost three stone last year on SW and now have put it back on,
everything was going well, then I was promoted, husband felt threatened and our marriage went into crisis, at the same time my daughter was diagnosed with MS so I ate emotionally.
Things have settled down now and I want to get this weight off, I'm 23.5 St but tall and have always been big. So my goal is 15.5 stone. For me that's size 14
i love the counter things ... That show weight loss perhaps someone can advise me how to get one.
Thanks
kate

Hello I'm a newbie! I'm doing Weightwatchers online, started 4 weeks ago.
If anyone had any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back