hi could anyone give me some crisps and chocolate points please

Hi....I've done propoints briefly before, basically I was on the old plan (2010) & it was working then got to goal on pp. Back again & finding my stride! The 49pp are brilliant & I eat them all! Everyone's different though & it'll probably take a couple or so weeks to see how you use yours. I have treats every day, today is wine & chocolate, it means I have to use weeklies & I had low point brekkie & lunch. Normally I'd just blow out, but the plan is so flexible it allows you to treat yourself ;) I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

it is a good plan hun do yu think i could mabe change my weight watchers journey around like if i wanted some crisps and chocolate take them out of my 49 pouints straight away instead of my dialy points am just thinkin if it may work better out for me to do this x

It makes no difference really, you daily points are only valid for that day, so if your total is more than your daily allowance you take from your weeklies...does that make sense??

I need to get some curly wurlys then! :)

ye hun so if i have more than my daiyl points take out the 49 i thought maybe if i waned treats just to take out of my 49 straight away does anyone do this i went out friday and been very picky since on friday i did only have 19 and was meant to be 30 pounds and had about 30 left out of 49 i seem to eat a lot ore on ww defonatly the snacking x

freddo's are lovely aswell 3PP. if I want a low PP snack I keep frozen bananas in the freezer and have one, its like eating a mini milk

The banana sounds nice i think i might try this do u put them in anythin x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

ye hun so if i have more than my daiyl points take out the 49 i thought maybe if i waned treats just to take out of my 49 straight away does anyone do this i went out friday and been very picky since on friday i did only have 19 and was meant to be 30 pounds and had about 30 left out of 49 i seem to eat a lot ore on ww defonatly the snacking x

I think you're supposed to use your dailies first hun. Don't deny yourself the weekly points by taking treats out of them if you still have daily points left :) xx

I think you're supposed to use your dailies first hun. Don't deny yourself the weekly points by taking treats out of them if you still have daily points left :) xx

Thanks hun x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back