Hi everyone - Another newbie

Hi girls.

Thanks for the amazing support. Doing ok so far. Staying within my daily propoints. The weekend is looming and that's my normal trigger. The Saturday nights in with a takeaway. And cos I feel so bad for eating it. I binge on Sunday cos "I've ruined the diet anyway" feeling comes over me.

Forgive me because I'm not familiar with WW and how it works. But if you are having your takeaway within your "allowable" points then why the need for guilt? Take the guilt away! You've earned it, you're allowed it, you're entitled to enjoy it, and it doesn't need to sabotage your week. How about making one different choice compared to what you normally have - ditch the naan bread or choose boiled rice instead of fried. That way you have something to be proud of on Sunday morning. Or even have a fakeaway ("takeaway" food that you've cooked yourself).

And plan and prepare your Sunday so that you have good food readily to hand and you're not reaching for something naughty.

If you had a vase of seven flowers and one died, would you throw the other six beautiful ones away as well? One "bad" day doesn't mean a bad week! Remind yourself how much you want your long-term goal compared to a short-term food fix. You can do it hun!

You get a weekly allowance on pro points don't you?

Use them on a guilt free takeaway!

And what above said :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all.

Had a lovely take away last night. And stayed withing my daily points. Didn't even use my weekly extras. Delighted. I know it's only the first week. But really feel this could be something I could stick to. No more throwing in the towel over a takeaway. Looking forward to my Thursday weigh in for once in my life.

Going to try and stay off the scales till then.

Louisa x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls.
The Saturday nights in with a takeaway. And cos I feel so bad for eating it. I binge on Sunday cos "I've ruined the diet anyway" feeling comes over me.

Heres an idea.... brekkie fresh fruit with a yoghurt poured over it (1pp for yoghurt), lunch - point free soup and maybe some crispbreads (2pp ish?) and a salad with a slice of cold meat (1pp) (so we are talking about 4 or 5 points for the lot) Top up with soup if you are peckish.

before take away time, have another bowl of soup then get the "healthiest option" available (since you had soup you probs wont be as hungry and not as likely to finish it all) :) and chances are you aren't even hitting your weeklys and no guilt since you are still on plan.

I used to get a pizza from asdas every friday and it was about 28 points for it all but did the above and was still within plan :D

[\QUOTE]I used to get a pizza from asdas every friday and it was about 28 points for it all but did the above and was still within plan :D[/QUOTE]

I think I always just ate without thinking. Without planning. I've always thought of my breakouts/bingeing in a diet as "bold" as "ruined. But really all along I should have just seen the bigger picture

when you can have "treats" within plan you feel so awesome :D

I'm almost jealous, starting cambridge at the weekend and I am so going to want real food hah.

Hi all.

Had a lovely take away last night. And stayed withing my daily points. Didn't even use my weekly extras. Delighted. I know it's only the first week. But really feel this could be something I could stick to. No more throwing in the towel over a takeaway. Looking forward to my Thursday weigh in for once in my life.

Going to try and stay off the scales till then.

Louisa x

Woop woop! :happy096:

Hi Louisa,

Just read through your diary, could have written half the posts myself!!!

I went to weight watchers this morning and have put 2.5lb on, will not let it deter me and I'm determined to have a great week and an even better loss next Tueaday!

I was 20 stone 13lbs when I joined in December. Absolutely mortified when I got on the scales.

Just wanted to say I know how you feel, especially with the large amount of weight you want to lose feeling so daunting, but we all have to start somewhere.

Everyone. Starts somewhere :)

E x

P.s don't know if you've seen but there are some good motivational success stories in this months ww magazine - one person lost 11 stone.

Back