Hi Everyone

hi archen
im doing ok how are you going x

Really good Chezz, was double checking my stats - think I'm looking at coming in at a 5lb loss this week!!!
HOw is yours going, or are you holding off for a bit?

Hi Achren
im holding off till end of the month its hard as i want to climb on the scales but will not allow myself to good luck for weigh in your doing great love x x

Well after all my previous excitement, I've had to update a -3lbs today :-( , but I am not disheartened, I know it is water/wastage weight. DAily weighing has it's advantages! How you getting on Chezz - you have such strength, I couldn't stay off the scales!!

hi achren
im doing ok love i think when i do get weighed its going to be a gain but im not worried in JANUARY im going to make a difference x x x

Everyone puts on a bit in December - as long as you've got your head in the right place, you're doing all you can do! xxx

hi achren
so thats so true decamber i think is a hard month for us all but january im coming out guns blazing :D

hi achren merry christmas have a great day

Hi archen
well the xmas over just the new year to do and a few days away then back on plan and fighting the good fight how was your xmas
we lost a close friend christmas day but she is now out of pain bless her

Back