Step 1 Sole Source + Hi guys, I am 6 days in and craving carbs

just had a piece of chicken, dunno y i did. is it possible to gain weight in a day, i could have sworn i saw 107.5kg on the scales yesterday, and toda i am seeing 108.4. i am so discouraged. do u think i should stop the diet and start again in a week? do u think my lack of proper weight loss in nearly 2 weeks will affect my overall weight loss. i have lost only 9lbs in 11 days :confused::sigh::break_diet::mad:

w8ycookie how are you feeling today? i'm sure the chicken will be fine, its all good protein. Do you think your little gain could just be a water related blip?

w8ycookie how are you feeling today? i'm sure the chicken will be fine, its all good protein. Do you think your little gain could just be a water related blip?

i dnt know i am still confused, id see my consultant on d 15th id ask her then. tryn not to think of the whole diet

oh no, I'm sorry to read you are still struggling, just take it one day at a time and try to remember why you are doing this. Maybe you could try ss+ for a few days give your self a nice dinner to look forward to? xxxx hugs

just had a piece of chicken, dunno y i did. is it possible to gain weight in a day, i could have sworn i saw 107.5kg on the scales yesterday, and toda i am seeing 108.4. i am so discouraged. do u think i should stop the diet and start again in a week? do u think my lack of proper weight loss in nearly 2 weeks will affect my overall weight loss. i have lost only 9lbs in 11 days :confused::sigh::break_diet::mad:

Oooohhh nnnooo do not break 9lb in 11 days is great....technically your suppose to lose a stone to a stone and a half in first month.....so your defo on right track after 11 days. You did so good not eating the cookies bt dnt beat yourself up about eating chicken....im on sole source plus, so I eat chicken every night and still lost 11lb......try not weighing yourself everyday....stick to once a week because your weight will go up and down in a day.

Chicken is good =protein
Bread, sugar is bad= carbs

Keep going.....we are all going through same emotions.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am going to bed hungry.....and I cnt stop thinking about sticky toffee pudding lol.....I cant help it.

Im not looking back....staying strong:p

That's the best thing to do go to bed and tomorrow's another day. Keep it up, r u getting weighed soon?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's the best thing to do go to bed and tomorrow's another day. Keep it up, r u getting weighed soon?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Suppose to get weighed tomorrow but not seeing my consultant till sunday so going to wait. Wish me luck :)

I have lost another 5lb this week so 1 stone 2 pounds altogether....still trying but cheated yesterday....dont feel bad but back on it today

Back