Hi, new to this help please :)

Well am trying to go to sugar free cordial it's just hard when am at work and all I want it a fizzy drink/redbull! I have hardly no willpower think finding out my actual weight tonight will make me realise more hahah xx

If you want a fizzy drink, make up the cordial with fizzy water instead of plain.

It sounds as if the Red Bull has just become a habit and you feel you can't do without it, but habits can be broken, you just have to stick at it.

Yea I think redbull is more of a habit not had any for a few days and tried some sugar free one earlier and hate it! How do you get your super free into breakfast? Am struggling because don't have time to make a full breakfast on a weekday because of work :/ xx

would you have time to cook an omlette? what about a yogurt with some berries? Cereal with chopped banana on top.

Sometimes I just grab a banana if no time :)

Ahh right can I just have fruit? Am not really a big breakfast eater because if I have to much it makes me feel sick all day but fruit would be perfect! Xx

Ahh right can I just have fruit? Am not really a big breakfast eater because if I have to much it makes me feel sick all day but fruit would be perfect! Xx

I usually just have fruit to be honest, not a big breakfast person either, a bowl of grapes, strawberries and raspberries or just an apple and orange on the way out the door. Than at the weekends eggs, bacon, mushrooms!! All free.

I've fit my three meals and hex a&b and 7 syns in today- not had big portions but feel like I've really over eaten and feel really sick! I've never been a 3 meals a day type of person and that's where my weight gain has probably come from! I'm use to not eating til about 4 in the after as I use to work a late shift so only one meal and living on crap food and red bull! Will this sickness/too full feeling pass and how long will it take for me to get use to 3 meals a day? I feel like am forcing myself to eat

I don't think you have to have 3 meals a day if you don't feel you need them and you're forcing yourself to eat. As long as you don't get hungry and then reach for the junk. But see what other people say because I'm pretty new to this myself.

I agree don't force yourself to have 3 meals like that. The whole idea behind sw is that you don't go hungry. Yes eat but only eat when you are hungry don't force in food if you don't even want it. As long as your getting your Superfree in with what meals you do have you will be grand. I hope that helps ? sorry if I've explained it in a roundabout way.
Ps somedays I might not having my healthy extras it just depends on the day like say you get to 8pm and you haven't used you b allowance like if you feel hungry fair enough go have your cereal or bread but if you don't feel hungry don't feel you need to get that healthy extra into you!
they are important for calcium and fibre in your diet though.

Well had my first weigh in today! Lost 4lbs! Think I did quite well to say I had a sickness bug for a few days so all I ate was bread!! Going out this weekend though so am sure I'll gain next week!!

Well done on your first week's loss. Sometimes life gets in the way. You just have to make the best choices you can. If I know I'm going to have a high syn day I try and be extra good for a couple of days.

Back