Hi

Um about that lol!!!! It seemed like a good idea 7 st back lol!

Well I did it! I lost 1lb today, things are slower for me now. But I'm the proud owner of a century badge! I never thought I'd get here but I'm so pleased.

Delighted for you, well done. You must feel on top of the world.

I have 18 lbs left and hope to join you soon!

Lucia Lucia said:
Delighted for you, well done. You must feel on top of the world.

I have 18 lbs left and hope to join you soon!

Hi. Thanks, I am so pleased. Not long ago I had 30lbs to go, its caught up with me lol.

I'm doing ok but struggling to lose my last stone. I'll work it out but I rep gaining and losing the same few lbs, so frustrating.

Your post really is encouraging - you've done brilliantly, hope it's going well for you and that you're shifting those last pounds.

Wow what an inspiration journey, well done!

Thanks. I'm still stuck on a stone to go but I'm still on plan and never giving up. I don't have another plan so I just have to keep going and keep believing.

I have 12 stone to lose, and reading your thread is very inspiring!! Thank you!

melarnz said:
I have 12 stone to lose, and reading your thread is very inspiring!! Thank you!

Hi melarnz.

You can do this, expect it to take some time but its not a race its about a long term healthier happier you and you will manage it.
I remember how I felt starting off, it is daunting and I didn't really believe I could do it but taking it half a stone at a time and being honest with myself and about why I wanted to change helped. Good luck. Xx

Got my 8st award. 12.5lb to target. I'm fighting for every lb but it's with it, I feel like a different person now.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121024_085535.png
    ForumRunner_20121024_085535.png
    352.2 KB · Views: 93
8lb to target. Hoping to get my 8.5st award this week or next need.

3.5lb to target. I also bought a size 12 coat today. Feeling so proud of myself right now. My 2 year sw anniversary is coming up this month so I'd love to hit target.

Back