Holiday diary 2014 ?

Morning Diary! Oh it feels great being back on plan :) haven't got much planned today so I'll have to keep myself busy!
Trying to get my mum to look after the baby while I go the gym today..may be a challenge though? So if not, I'll head off tonight when my partner is home & he'll watch him...

Here's my diary for today,

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Tuna & sweetcorn salad with 2 tbsp salad cream light (4)

Tea
Had some inspo from stevies diary & in going to make some sort of chicken risotto with Philly mixed in HEXA

Snacks
4 cubes of chocolate (4)
aldi cheesy puffs (4)

Total Syns 12

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well at least it's the start to a new week being on plan ;)

Hi here to subscribe, I have little ones who are early risers too it's tricky to stay on plan when our tired isn't it x

Thanks I've lost 3 stone. I got to target last Monday and had the week off now I'm back in plan and it feels good, eating rubbish only makes you feel rubbish I find now.

When did you start and when's your weigh day? X

Thanks I've lost 3 stone. I got to target last Monday and had the week off now I'm back in plan and it feels good, eating rubbish only makes you feel rubbish I find now.

When did you start and when's your weigh day? X

thats the amount i want to lose! I've been on it before and messed about but officially restarted a week ago, i havent joined a group yet because i'm very busy the next weekends (my group is a saturday) so i'll be starting start of august.
my weigh day is normally today but i never went the gym and thats where i get weighed....i'll get weighed tomorrow instead :)

xxx

Hello diary, woke up today with a bit of a head cold which is always bad news :( but I'll live so no fuss there! Off to the gym today at about one so I'm looking forward to that :)
Not much else going on today so here's my diary...
Extra Easy...

Breakfast Weetabix & milk with frozen cherries HEXA & HEXB

Lunch Leftover chicken and chorizo jambalaya from the freezer (2)

Tea Roast chicken with 'franks' red hot wing sauce and SW chips and salad and 1 tbsp tomato sauce (4)

Snacks
x2 Chicken legs (skin removed)
Hand ful of prawn crackers (2)
walkers light crisp (5)

Total Syns 13

Gosh..writing that diary then didn't half make me hungry!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Can't believe it's Wednesday already! Got a busy day ahead sorting my brothers presents out so here's what my diary is looking like today...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Ham on WM toast with a squirt of brown sauce (1) HEXB
Melon for afters

Lunch
peri peri steak with boiled rice (3)

Tea
Leftover jambalaya (once again!) (2)

Snacks
mocha coffee HEXA (2)
walkers light crisp (5.5)
1 chicken nugget (1)

Total Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Was a bit naughty yesterday, as well as my 14.5 syns I also had a 'few' (didn't count!) cubes of chocolate and some prawn Thai crackers so i was well over my syns yesterday!
Going to try and keep the syns low today...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Fried egg on toast HEXB
Melon for afters

Lunch
Chicken fried rice

Tea
Steak with SW chips & mustard sauce HEXA (1)

Snacks
1/2 homemade burger (1)
banana

Total Syns 2

Last edited:
Back